Got tickets for Monday night vs the Titans

33 minutes ago, BuffaloBillies said:

I got jumped and sucker-punched by 3 dudes the night before the game (@ 2AM). Then kicked in the face (apparently). That's what some bystanders told me when the firemen woke me up with smelling salt. Broken tooth, scrapes and cuts on face, and a concussion. Still made it to the game the next day though... to watch.... you guessed it... the Music City Miracle. Needless to say, worst weekend of my life. Oh, and I had just started a new job the Thursday before and couldn't go in on my first Monday and Tuesday after.

Damn that sucks. Hate that happened to you. It's a shame some ppl don't know how to act. I can understand the smack talk and all, I have dished out plenty in OP at opposing teams fans. But it was always in good faith and having fun and we all were laughing just having a good time. Even division rival fans it never got to that point. ( with me and ppl with me anyway).

I know sometimes some ppl will be drunk and it can get ugly, but it's just sad that it would get to the point of violence to that degree.

• Agree 1

5 hours ago, BuffaloBillies said:

I got jumped and sucker-punched by 3 dudes the night before the game (@ 2AM). Then kicked in the face (apparently). That's what some bystanders told me when the firemen woke me up with smelling salt. Broken tooth, scrapes and cuts on face, and a concussion. Still made it to the game the next day though... to watch.... you guessed it... the Music City Miracle. Needless to say, worst weekend of my life. Oh, and I had just started a new job the Thursday before and couldn't go in on my first Monday and Tuesday after.

yikes, that sucks.