Got tickets for Monday night vs the Titans

I’m excited to go see a new stadium and see what TN fans are like to the outsiders.  I’m sure it’s going to be a good time, hope everyone is healthy and it is a great game, that the Bills win obviously.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, DCofNC said:

I’m excited to go see a new stadium and see what TN fans are like to the outsiders.  I’m sure it’s going to be a good time, hope everyone is healthy and it is a great game, that the Bills win obviously.

It will be like any other road stadium game. Their fans will talk ***** to you and give you a hard time. Hopefully though you will get the ones that are just having a good time doing it and will be nothing personal etc.

There are many that get too aggressive though and pick fights etc which I'm sure you're aware of. Smack talk happens at every game that's hosting a road team. Just a couple teams fans are worse than many.

Have fun and be safe.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Patrick_Duffy said:

It will be like any other road stadium game. Their fans will talk ***** to you and give you a hard time. Hopefully though you will get the ones that are just having a good time doing it and will be nothing personal etc.

There are many that get too aggressive though and pick fights etc which I'm sure you're aware of. Smack talk happens at every game that's hosting a road team. Just a couple teams fans are worse than many.

Have fun and be safe.

I’ve been to a couple Bills games there and never a hint of any trouble (though always a possibility). As @Bongo mentioned above, we seemed to take over the stadium AND the city the last couple of times I was there. The pedestrian bridge leads right from the stadium into downtown. AWESOME setup! I’d call their fans friendlier than average, and MUCH better than some other places. 

I’ll be there again this year as my birthday present to myself! Don’t let me down, Bills! 

One place that really stood out was Green Bay. Not only did I get zero grief walking around town in Bills gear, I was often greeted with “welcome to Wisconsin!” Lol 

• Like (+1) 5

11 minutes ago, Augie said:

I’ve been to a couple Bills games there and never a hint of any trouble (though always a possibility). As @Bongo mentioned above, we seemed to take over the stadium AND the city the last couple of times I was there. The pedestrian bridge leads right from the stadium into downtown. AWESOME setup! I’d call their fans friendlier than average, and MUCH better than some other places. 

I’ll be there again this year as my birthday present to myself! Don’t let me down, Bills! 

One place that really stood out was Green Bay. Not only did I get zero grief walking around town in Bills gear, I was often greeted with “welcome to Wisconsin!” Lol 

Yeah that's great when it happens. I mean always some where in that stadium it's happening. Sometimes you get lucky and get in a section with solid people. There's always that other section or sections that have the ones that do that type of stuff. 

15 minutes ago, Augie said:

One place that really stood out was Green Bay. Not only did I get zero grief walking around town in Bills gear, I was often greeted with “welcome to Wisconsin!” Lo

Yeah I have never had the pleasure of going there. Although the ones I know and spoke with said the same. That when at Lambeau their fans were really nice and many of those Packers fans like the Bills and whatnot. Still though somewhere there will be that select few that gives a hard time.

Maybe a whole lot better at Lambeau (for Bills fans)....I guarantee though if fans of a division rival go to Lambeau, no way in hell they get the same  treatment as Bills fans lol

I don’t think you’ll have a problem.  It’s not Philly or a division opponent.  Just some ribbing and I’m sure you’ll laugh it off.  I managed that area, and people for the most part are pretty cool.  Their college games is where they go a little nuts like other SE college teams.  The NFL is far down the list from an Alabama, TN, MS, FL type game.  They are a little nuts on those areas.

Even after a SB, there are great Bucs fans, but they are a little insane still over UF, FSU, and Miami.  Have a great time and enjoy the ribs and music.  You might even see a CW singer as they are around from time to time.

• Like (+1) 2

16 hours ago, DJB said:

Good. 

Now you can watch Taylor Lewan whine and cry in person. 

I have retirement property outside of Nashville and will be going to that game as well. It was crazy couple of years ago. Also, interesting tidbit..... Lewan frequents a bar called Losers. If you want to catch him before the game on Friday (maybe Saturday because it is a Monday game)

• Haha (+1) 1

I have a feeling the atmosphere at that game may rival two seasons ago when it was literally 50-50 in terms of Bills/Oilers fans.

Got my tickets over a month ago.  Will be a blast.

Oh, and from what I recall the Oiler fans are cool.

Edited by eball
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

15 hours ago, ToBillsFan said:

What are tickets going for on the resale market right now?

I got first row in the third level around the 40 yard line, $215.  There are a lot worse seats out there for WAY more, but I wanted to go and those were the best value by a long shot, not much for under $200 right now.

11 hours ago, Buffalo03 said:

I just decided I wanted to go to the Steelers opener. Cheapest tickets I found is like $230. Crazy

You can’t forget that Buffalo tickets are some of the cheapest in the league and you are looking at a time when demand is high because everyone is tired of being cooped up.  I paid like $135/ticket for the Steelers about 6 years ago, for decent seats, I’m not real shocked to see that be up.

15 hours ago, Augie said:

One place that really stood out was Green Bay. Not only did I get zero grief walking around town in Bills gear, I was often greeted with “welcome to Wisconsin!” 

Received the same fine treatment there in 2010.  Pack fans were gracious the entire weekend and probably a little more so after they kicked the snot out of us on Sunday afternoon.  All in all, a great bucket list stop, full of history and great tradition, and I encourage all to get out there sometime.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

21 hours ago, Patrick_Duffy said:

Have fun and be safe.

I got jumped and sucker-punched by 3 dudes the night before the game (@ 2AM). Then kicked in the face (apparently). That's what some bystanders told me when the firemen woke me up with smelling salt. Broken tooth, scrapes and cuts on face, and a concussion. Still made it to the game the next day though... to watch.... you guessed it... the Music City Miracle. Needless to say, worst weekend of my life. Oh, and I had just started a new job the Thursday before and couldn't go in on my first Monday and Tuesday after.