Short clip of the 1980 Bills. The start of what could have been.. alas..

I was walking around during the whole 2020 playoff run singing “Talkin Proud” and doing the goofy dance that goes with it. My wife thought I was nuts until I showed her the video.

Catchy little number…

Ralph was a nice man and a bad owner. After the Pegulas took over they gave out RW decals at the game. I've never seen one on a car. It's hard to win in the NFL......but not that hard.

Edited by BMWR100RT

2 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

College?  More than likely it wasn't a bottle of Windex....probably a bottle of Jergens.

no need for Jergens in college...now, after 25 years of marriage?  You nailed it!

BTW, the congo line game vs the Rams shown there still a top 3 game i ever been to as a Bills fan. 10-7 win in OT...players come back out from locker room to dance the congo line and celebrate with the fans...

On 7/3/2021 at 6:38 PM, billsfan1959 said:

Great season! I really thought they had a chance to win it all with that defense. I remember watching Charles Romes drop a sure interception that would have won that playoff game against the Chargers...only to then watch Fouts throw a 50 yard pass for a score to win the game.

My wife and I had this old RCA TV. I was so angry at the end of the game that I walked over and tried to turn the TV off by kicking the push button - and only succeeded in shearing all the knobs off the front of the TV. We had to turn the TV on, change the volume, and the channel with a pair of needle nose pliers until we could afford a new TV...

Not one of my finer moments...

Hey my college roommate destroyed (literally) my TV when SU (basketball)lost a chance at the national championship (was probably ‘87 if I recall correctly). I should hit him up to replace it - he never did :lol: 

• Haha (+1) 1