Happy Independence Day

RaoulDuke79

8 hours ago, Gugny said:

It's pretty much embarrassing to be an American right now.  But all in all, I'm still glad I am.  I look forward to being proud again.

Sadly, I agree..😢

Happy 245th Birthday, Everyone! Gug, you don’t look a day over 100!😉👍

• Disagree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, 4_kidd_4 said:

The very first Fourth celebration must have been nuts, huh @Chandler#81??

There I was, tippin’ a mug-o-suds at Tuns Tavern with a couple of concerned mates who we’re looking for some ‘sort of’ government group to aid in protecting ships in the harbor from scavengers.. ‘round about the 6th pitcher, I yelled out “Hey! WE Can do it ourselves!”

USMC 🇺🇸

• Haha (+1) 2

5 hours ago, 4_kidd_4 said:

The very first Fourth celebration must have been nuts, huh @Chandler#81??

5 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

There I was, tippin’ a mug-o-suds at Tuns Tavern with a couple of concerned mates who we’re looking for some ‘sort of’ government group to aid in protecting ships in the harbor from scavengers.. ‘round about the 6th pitcher, I yelled out “Hey! WE Can do it ourselves!”

USMC 🇺🇸

As time went by I bet it was INSANE in the wild roaring 20's when came along.... 

Simply a brilliant document.

"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.