More Diggs, Beasley, Allen banter

2 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

You gotta get out from under that rock

At no point did Beasley mention, even tangentially, that he was considering opting out. Any speculation on it came from thin air.

11 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

I have my own opinion on his position sure....not really the point I was making more that opting out/the opt out deadline might not matter all that much in regards to the worries about Beasley playing this season.

Eddie Murphy Argument GIF by Amazon Prime Video

1 hour ago, Boxcar said:

Yes, yes, and you're very upset about it. We know. Can we just have a Cole Beasley vent thread so you can all go there and complain and not spread it to literally any thread he's mentioned in?

Oh No...now there's a Beasley variant.

• Haha (+1) 5

2 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

Unrelated topic.  Is today the last day for Beasley to opt out if he wanted to?  I remember sweating out T. White last year.  Haven't seen anything about Beasley yet today.

Thanks now I’m gonna be sitting biting my nails 

2 hours ago, Virgil said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQ1BuEysvre/?utm_medium=copy_link

I hope this works.  Just more of these guys poking fun at each other.  I can’t say enough how much I love the culture on this team.  

ps - how do I post a screen shot?

image.thumb.png.127992c7fafd461648c698ea08e3f41d.png

image.thumb.png.fce999b483b7403e88425b04417bef07.png

Like these?  Love Josh Allen's Sex Panther reference

PS depends - mobile or computer, what flavor of mobile if so?

2 hours ago, Boxcar said:

I don't think that was the question that was asked.

It's not the question that was asked, but Beasley never mentioned opting out or suggested he would opt out.

Retiring rather than following protocols OR taking fines/suspensions/allowing his team to be fined and penalized were the options he mentioned ("play for free")

2 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

It's not the question that was asked, but Beasley never mentioned opting out or suggested he would opt out.

Retiring rather than following protocols OR taking fines/suspensions/allowing his team to be fined and penalized were the options he mentioned ("play for free")

Hap - You are 100% correct Beasley only mentioned Retiring or taking the fines/suspensions rather than following protocol and I am not going to discuss his thinking with that, but at the time of his tweet fest- the NFL and NFLPA had not come out with a COVID Opt out option or plan.

I don’t believe it changes anything with Beasley, but the Opt Out did suddenly give him an option to not follow protocols and step away until this further clears without retiring or taking any fines/suspensions thrown his way.

I don’t believe he took it, but it was a legitimate question based upon his prior tweets.

7 minutes ago, Rochesterfan said:

Hap - You are 100% correct Beasley only mentioned Retiring or taking the fines/suspensions rather than following protocol and I am not going to discuss his thinking with that, but at the time of his tweet fest- the NFL and NFLPA had not come out with a COVID Opt out option or plan.

I don’t believe it changes anything with Beasley, but the Opt Out did suddenly give him an option to not follow protocols and step away until this further clears without retiring or taking any fines/suspensions thrown his way.

I don’t believe he took it, but it was a legitimate question based upon his prior tweets.

Fair on all points

13 hours ago, Boxcar said:

Yes, yes, and you're very upset about it. We know. Can we just have a Cole Beasley vent thread so you can all go there and complain and not spread it to literally any thread he's mentioned in?

We did.

I locked it. 😎

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Magic. 

a magician never tells ;) 

And he’s all ours!!!!!   Hahahahahahhahaha!!!!!! Ah hahahahahahahahha!!!!!   (Insert evil laugh soundtrack here ala Vincent Price at the end of “Thriller”)

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Magic. 

a magician never tells ;) 

I know Twitter links do that, but Instagram doesn’t.  All I could figure to do was screen shot, but the image size was too big to attach 

• Like (+1) 1

Yeah. No Instagram for me, well except for the fake account in my name - that :censored: ####### 

I didn’t root around to see any of that Chat snapshot. But it’s not on the Bills Twitter page.  

if you have the image normally I just paste the link. Sometimes I have to click the link button and paste the link there. 

im thinking it’s photoshopped 

6 minutes ago, Virgil said:

I know Twitter links do that, but Instagram doesn’t.  All I could figure to do was screen shot, but the image size was too big to attach 

Edited by SlimShady'sSpaceForce
  • Like (+1) 2