Hard Knocks 2021: Dallas Cowboys

On 7/2/2021 at 4:43 PM, LeGOATski said:

I've never seen a Hard Knocks announcement and said "Oh yeah, that sounds awesome." Maybe I'll go back and watch a good season.

Out of all the teams that have been on it, which were the best?

Browns with Hue Jackson, Todd Haley, gregggg  etc a few years ago was a hilarious train wreck 

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

11 hours ago, Limeaid said:

Would it not be more interesting for the loser of the Superbowl to be the one covered by this show?

Less interesting than if the team repeated previous year but that does not happen foo often.

Teams are not eligible to be on Hard Knocks if they have been in the playoffs the previous two seasons.

5 hours ago, Rocky Landing said:

Teams are not eligible to be on Hard Knocks if they have been in the playoffs the previous two seasons.

Eligibility rules:

Franchises are not required to be included as potential "Hard Knocks" participants if they 

1.) have a first-year head coach, 2.) have made the playoffs in the last two seasons, or 3.) have appeared on the show in the past 10 years. Teams are, however, also allowed to volunteer for inclusion.

I suspect Jerry, being Jerry, always volunteers the Cowboys. Makes me appreciate Bills ownership even more.

• 1 month later...
19 minutes ago, bills6969 said:

Dak and McCarthy interactions are so cringy.  Never good when QB and HC don’t have a good relationship.

This.

Which leads me to: I see zero culture w/n that team/organization.

Obviously, a show is just a show but, crikey, nothing to see there. It was ugly.

Boys are in trouble this year. My expert opinion after watching 50+ min of produced television.

Watching it

Come on dak don’t be such a drama queen just because they got the back up QB a few reps

You just came off a major injury

edit:  And then karma hit some later in the show with the strain

By the way Jerry Jones is an overbearing micromanaging prick

Edited by John from Riverside

2 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

Come on dak don’t be such a drama queen just because they got the back up QB a few reps

You just came off a major injury

Maybe he decided the team is going nowhere and is trying to get Jerry Jones to trade his ass to another team.

On 7/5/2021 at 10:13 PM, Ethan in Portland said:

Never watched an episode and have limited TV time. Is HardKnocks worth watching? Training camp seems boring enough, not sure how they spice it up.

I almost always enjoy it - usually a lot of drama around players on the bubble which makes it entertaining.

Honestly, in the first ten minutes they have Ezekiel trying to wrap a gift (for the first time in his life) and I would maybe watch a show that was just that.