Hard Knocks 2021: Dallas Cowboys

48 minutes ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

Fact is Dallas is an excellent candidate.  Jerry Jones is amusing all by himself and the Cowboys have a LOT of HATERS and a lot of FANS,  probably no more polarizing team than the Cowboys.

Their facilities are state of the art and quite lavish too, I find it somewhat interesting to see the environment they train and practice in.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

14 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

It would be way more interesting if bease was still there tbh 

oh aint that the truth, they would spend half a show on him easy

I bet they worm their way into talking about former Cowboy Beasley and the Vaccine blah blah blah.

Edited by RoyBatty is alive
  • Agree 1

33 minutes ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

oh aint that the truth, they would spend half a show on him easy

I bet they worm their way into talking about former Cowboy Beasley and the Vaccine blah blah blah.

Bet they use former Packers HC to talk about Aaron Rodgers.

• Like (+1) 2

I know a lot of people have never wanted to see the Bills on hard knocks and in years past I agreed based on our situations. This year I would have really liked to see it though. Not just cause of them winning more now but I would like to see the behind the scenes of cuts and we have some fun characters on the team now too. 

• Agree 1

18 minutes ago, Rc2catch said:

I know a lot of people have never wanted to see the Bills on hard knocks and in years past I agreed based on our situations. This year I would have really liked to see it though. Not just cause of them winning more now but I would like to see the behind the scenes of cuts and we have some fun characters on the team now too. 

I agree. Would be cool to watch and would have it's fair share of a little comedy with Tre White's personality. Also with how close players are with each other and the way MCD has changed it to what it is now and get to see some exciting plays.

It would be interesting to see for sure. 

• Agree 1

8 hours ago, CowgirlsFan said:

NOPE NOPE NOPE 

I hate it!!  

Bad teams need to speed time improving not smiling into a camera. 

8 hours ago, CowgirlsFan said:

NOPE NOPE NOPE 

I hate it!!  

Bad teams need to speed time improving not smiling into a camera. 

@BuffaloBill

22 hours ago, BuffaloBills1998 said:

People still watch hard knocks lol?? I’m glad the Pegulas wanted nothing to do with this crap. Although watching Dallas being dysfunctional from top to bottom for so long is quite amusing. 

Yup, so glad that they have the integrity to keep  their prized team off this show with train wrecks of teams.  Just look at the list of teams on HK the last ten years, and the dysfunctional teams clearly dominate--Jets, Browns, Cowboys, Bengals...

Teams that were either not serious about winning or that didn't/don't have a clue.

At the very least, an awful distraction for an NFL team, which must be focused like a laser on  improving, winning, and not on this nonsense. And  McDermott would not even consider this crap for his team, not a chance.

Edited by Mister Defense

On 7/2/2021 at 12:18 PM, Captain Hindsight said:

Dallas is honestly such a boring team. They have been a middling program for 10 years and have a HC with the personality of an onion. Nothing about that team interests me except to see them lose.

This is so true.  Disclaimer - I f-ing hate the Cowboys.  But the moment that I realized they were just an irrelevant doormat came the day they fired Jason Garrett, and they put his record as coach on the screen as they made the announcement.  I had to look this up just now, but the numbers are the numbers - he was 85-67 in 10 years.  Putting my higher math skills to the test, it struck me that they're just a 9-7 team at best.  Good enough to make a run at a Wild Card berth some years, but certainly nothing to be feared or revered.  They're an irrelevant team that benefits from great branding.

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, JakeFrommStateFarm said:

I'd love to see the Bills do this.

Let's get this team some much needed press.

It's not any detriment to the team since it only covers training camp

Hard to determine how much of a detriment it is since all the teams on it are already awful..

Edited by Warcodered
  • Agree 1

3 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Hard to determine how much of a detriment it is since all the teams on it are already awful..

Yeah it kinda seems like it has always been a team that is struggling or coming off a struggling season. I know teams also have a say and whatnot, but if I'm not mistaken ever since the show began few years back it has been struggling teams on each and every year.

Edited by Patrick_Duffy

On 7/2/2021 at 12:18 PM, Captain Hindsight said:

Dallas is honestly such a boring team. They have been a middling program for 10 years and have a HC with the personality of an onion. Nothing about that team interests me except to see them lose.

Head coach has layers? 

The Dallas Cowboys, aka, the island of misfit toys, 

or the gang that can’t shoot straight, all that talent over the last four ish or so years and they choke most every year, Its just a bunch of egos who won’t work with each other, from the owner on down,  ain’t it great 😁👍