Hard Knocks 2021: Dallas Cowboys

5 minutes ago, BuffaloBills1998 said:

People still watch hard knocks lol?? I’m glad the Pegulas wanted nothing to do with this crap. Although watching Dallas being dysfunctional from top to bottom for so long is quite amusing. 

It's a well produced show, and is aired before football season starts when you're doing fantasy drafts and just generally getting excited for the season.  

2 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I’m trying to think of a compelling storyline with this team. Dak, I guess. 

Dak coming off a horrifying injury.  Just generally a disappointing season re: oline injuries, dak, zeke struggles, d struggles.  I think it'll be a good season.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

33 minutes ago, BuffaloBill said:

Meh, who cares? Maybe @CowgirlsFan will love it. The one thing I will want to keep half an eye on is how well Dak does as his injury was brutal.

NOPE NOPE NOPE 

I hate it!!  

Bad teams need to speed time improving not smiling into a camera. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

I'm glad the Bills are not on it.  I can't see how publicly airing the private operations of a team would be beneficial.  Then again, I also don't watch much TV outside of sports (the games themselves) and I am not a big fan of reality TV.  I do enjoy the 30-for-30 series, but those documentaries typically take place several years after the events occurred, so they wouldn't have much impact on the current state of affairs.

1 hour ago, dneveu said:

It's a well produced show, and is aired before football season starts when you're doing fantasy drafts and just generally getting excited for the season.  

Dak coming off a horrifying injury.  Just generally a disappointing season re: oline injuries, dak, zeke struggles, d struggles.  I think it'll be a good season.

I agree with both of your points.

So half say they never watch it while the other half complain the Cowboys are on it, cant please anyone.  

Fact is Dallas is an excellent candidate.  Jerry Jones is amusing all by himself and the Cowboys have a LOT of HATERS and a lot of FANS,  probably no more polarizing team than the Cowboys.

Edited by RoyBatty is alive
  • Agree 1