Urban Meyer Will never Change, Cheating Again

On 7/3/2021 at 8:55 AM, machine gun kelly said:

You obviously have never driven through Stark, FL. 😇. They used to pull people over for 31 in a 30.  It was such a scam the FHP took over as they disbanded the local police dept.  it’s a necessary route to get to Jax from Tampa.  

Im no fam of Meyer, but Shanny, and McCarthy were nabbed too.  It seems this happens every year.  I thought Habaugh and Baltimore were nabbed last year, but it might have been two.  I don’t know why these guys push the envelope when all practices are taped and sent to the league office in NY.

At least McBeane play by the rules.

I will make SURE I avoid Start, FL at all costs......seriously tho it seems like there is less attention paid to speeding here in FL as a whole that say NYS.  It was a sport there with the troopers and Sheriffs out ALL THE TIME!  Here where I am it is sleepy....watch i will get a tix real soon now.  Ugh! 😬

• Agree 1

On 7/3/2021 at 3:52 PM, Mr. WEO said:

None of this is a big deal.  2 other coaches with far more NFL experience and familiarity of OTA rules got busted for the same stuff.

Yeah it's just noteworthy because of his record of misconduct and complete lack of accountability..........so people have been expecting his first infraction.........and he didn't even make it to his first TC before he got his first slap in Jacksonville. 

On 7/2/2021 at 11:31 AM, Big Turk said:

No I am saying if Lawrence is what everyone claims he is going to be...pretty much Luck or better than Luck, then Meyer really can't fail.

All it takes is defense player looking to work for NFLPA and thinking rookie is "uppity" and taking a cheap shot on him.

It has worked before.

Never stopped for DUI but once was stopped for public intoxication and I told officer I just have trouble walking due to a foot issue, took off shoe and showed him scar and asked him to give me a sobriety test like a driver and I passed even with bad foot so he let me go.  I was seriously sloshed but my speech was clear which it always is when I drink which causes me to stop stuttering.

1 hour ago, Limeaid said:

All it takes is defense player looking to work for NFLPA and thinking rookie is "uppity" and taking a cheap shot on him.

It has worked before.

yeah JPL was never the same lol.

think of all the SBs the Bills could have won 

• Haha (+1) 1