Urban Meyer Will never Change, Cheating Again

I heard that “Urban” is Yiddish for dumb azs…

• Haha (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Southern_Bills said:

"Health issues" by week 12, book it.

I would NOT be inspired if our Bills hired this guy. He’s a short timer everywhere he goes. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

6 hours ago, Mike in Horseheads said:

Urban Meyer

Jaguars coach Urban Meyer has been fined $100,000 by the NFL along with a $200,000 fine levied on the franchise for Organized Team Activity violations, ESPN reports

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/31745995/nfl-fines-san-francisco-49ers-jacksonville-jaguars-dallas-cowboys-ota-violations-source-says

https://tenor.com/Wu9c.gif

13 hours ago, LABILLBACKER said:

Watching him fail in Jacksonville will be both entertaining and epic.

If Trevor Lawrence is as good as everyone claims I doubt he will. It's hard to fail with a QB like that. Ask Bellicheat.

• Agree 1

13 hours ago, First Round Bust said:

its not cheating until caught...like driving 65 in a 55 MPH zone...until the long arm of law and the radar gun and blue lights alter ones behavior

My experience is that it take 70+ to get the attention of Johnny law and his radar gun and lights......69 is mighty fine as long as you are smooth......and thats what she said too!

• Thank you (+1) 1

9 hours ago, Augie said:

I would NOT be inspired if our Bills hired this guy. He’s a short timer everywhere he goes. 

How uninspired were you the Bills hired Doug Marone?? lol  

6 years at FL and 6+ at OSU (National Champs at both)... that's not really short time in college football head coaching ranks. 

Marrone was a zero who bounced around for decades--before spending a short time at a D-list program (SU) where he won a few "Pinstripe Bowls"...

26 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

If Trevor Lawrence is as good as everyone claims I doubt he will. It's hard to fail with a QB like that. Ask Bellicheat.

BB didn't have a Trevor Lawrence coming out of the draft...

42 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

6 years at FL and 6+ at OSU (National Champs at both)... that's not really short time in college football head coaching ranks. 

Marrone was a zero who bounced around for decades--before spending a short time at a D-list program (SU) where he won a few "Pinstripe Bowls"...

Not sure anyone was inspired by Marrone lol. Actually an Alabama football fan, I'm quite sad O'Brien and Marrone are on the staff. If anyone can end that dynasty it's them lol.

3 minutes ago, Southern_Bills said:

Not sure anyone was inspired by Marrone lol. Actually an Alabama football fan, I'm quite sad O'Brien and Marrone are on the staff. If anyone can end that dynasty it's them lol.

They get Saban his coffee and wash his car.  Not to worry...

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Mr. WEO said:

Doesn't matter what they thought he was, it only matters what he actually is. He had one of the greatest QB of all time and you want to get into silliness about that?

Edited by Big Turk

4 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

Doesn't matter what they thought he was, it only matters what he actually is. He had one of the greatest QB of all time and you want to get into silliness about that?

So you're making a comparison of Trevor Lawrence with Prime Brady before he's even taken a snap in the NFL?