Urban Meyer Will never Change, Cheating Again

Urban Meyer

Jaguars coach Urban Meyer has been fined $100,000 by the NFL along with a $200,000 fine levied on the franchise for Organized Team Activity violations, ESPN reports

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/31745995/nfl-fines-san-francisco-49ers-jacksonville-jaguars-dallas-cowboys-ota-violations-source-says

• Haha (+1) 11

7 minutes ago, Mike in Horseheads said:

Urban Meyer

Jaguars coach Urban Meyer has been fined $100,000 by the NFL along with a $200,000 fine levied on the franchise for Organized Team Activity violations, ESPN reports

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/31745995/nfl-fines-san-francisco-49ers-jacksonville-jaguars-dallas-cowboys-ota-violations-source-says

Who does he think he is? Belicheat??? 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 5

1 hour ago, First Round Bust said:

its not cheating until caught...like driving 65 in a 55 MPH zone...until the long arm of law and the radar gun and blue lights alter ones behavior

Getting caught once alters your behavior? As always, getting caught is the "cost of doing business" until you can't afford it. 

Edited by jeremy2020
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

4 minutes ago, jeremy2020 said:

Getting caught once alters your behavior? As always, getting caught is the "cost of doing business" until you can't afford it. 

Getting caught once changes behavior only in terms of teaching you how not to get caught again! 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Augie said:

Getting caught once changes behavior only in terms of teaching you how not to get caught again! 

Yeah, I remember back in the day when I found out it was legal to buy and use a radar detector.  I thought “What?!!”

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, BobbyC81 said:

Yeah, I remember back in the day when I found out it was legal to buy and use a radar detector.  I thought “What?!!”

I remember the day I learned the state of SC changed the laws making it illegal to drive with an open container. I was PISSED!  Why did nobody tell me it was legal until that day???

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 7