Bills Apparel for out of towners - Old Navy, Costco, Target

3 hours ago, Virgil said:

Honestly, price for quality 

I can't believe Old Navy's quality is that much better than anywhere else that it's worth spending the 12+ hours or so of driving back and forth from Maryland to Buffalo. And whatever you'd save on their price point versus online you'd be more than negating in gas money. But hey man, you do you.

Edited by BillsFanForever19

Have always had the best luck getting my Bills gear on Ebay; a pro tip—if you see something you like on there, don’t buy it right away, instead favorite it/put it on your watching list, and often you will get unsolicited offers from sellers reducing their prices to get you to “buy now.” Sometimes the discounts are pretty significant. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Virgil said:

They are typically twice the price of old navy.  And honestly, I think the T-shirts at Navy are overall better 

Fellow out-of-towner here.......NFL Shop pricing is probably around 30% higher, with less variety.  You'll find a lot of variety on places like Etsy, but all of it is going to come from China.  With the pandemic messing up all of the worldwide supply chains it will take a long time to ship from there.

Most of the department stores like Kohl's, etc will have their stuff in U.S. warehouses.

5 hours ago, CountDorkula said:

Look at ***** sporting goods and go to what they have in clearance section of the website. You can find some decent stuff in there. 

https://www.dickssportinggoods.com/f/clearance-nfl?pageNumber=0&filterFacets=3445%3ABuffalo Bills

This reminds me, several years ago my wife wanted to buy something online from them, so she typed "*****" into the search engine. .... She's still not recovered.

• Haha (+1) 4

1 hour ago, CSBill said:

This reminds me, several years ago my wife wanted to buy something online from them, so she typed "*****" into the search engine. .... She's still not recovered.

Sorry about that.  I was really bored and bought a lot of IP addresses.  It was a phase

• Haha (+1) 3

On 7/1/2021 at 9:59 AM, Virgil said:

Being in Maryland, I always see solid looking Ravens gear at Old Navy and Costco, but they don't put team apparel on their websites.  Anyone up there see that stuff show up in stores yet?  I honestly would make the trip up there just to grab some stuff.  My t-shirt wardrobe is 70% Bills stuff anyways, but I want to get to 90% and stuff for my daughter. 

Teepublic

https://www.teepublic.com/t-shirt/16142928-air-allen

y'all owe me one now.........great place to get fan art type Bills shirts, hoodies, stickers etc........the designs kick the ass of most of the stuff the team/league puts out.

Kinda' like TBD vs BBMB

On 7/1/2021 at 9:59 AM, Virgil said:

Being in Maryland, I always see solid looking Ravens gear at Old Navy and Costco, but they don't put team apparel on their websites.  Anyone up there see that stuff show up in stores yet?  I honestly would make the trip up there just to grab some stuff.  My t-shirt wardrobe is 70% Bills stuff anyways, but I want to get to 90% and stuff for my daughter. 

Thank you for the thread! I swear, just yesterday I was looking at our revolving digital photo frame and there was a picture of me with the kids when they were little. I was in a Bills sweatshirt and realize I still have that tattered and frayed garment a quarter of a century later. 

The wife and kids will get me stuff for occasions, but they pick what they like, not what I like. The problem of gift giving. 

The frayed sweatshirt and such will go to Goodwill, hoping SOMEBODY will wear the Bills gear. I just ordered a Bills tee shirt, long sleeve tee and a hoodie. They will join what will be left of my collection after the raggedy stuff looks for a new home. 

• Like (+1) 1

If you’re a vet @Virgil, the Bills store offers 10% off and I appreciate the quality of most of their clothing. Not sure about buying online with that discount. I typically pop in to their store when I’m in Buffalo for work and scour the clearance racks. $20 T’s that are heavy plus the discount. 

With the exception of gifts, I don’t own current player jerseys. Too fleeting and I’d never wear it again if he leaves. I use the Pro Shop, eBay, foreign markets for my jerseys (Kelly SBXXV, McAdoo, Perrault, B.Smith, OJ, Thomas SBXXV & Chandler#81) As for gifts, I have Fitz, Watkins, Bledsoe & Losman...🤦‍♂️ See my point??

-although, an Allen #17 is tempting.. I’ll wait til he signs an extension..

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, Chandler#81 said:

With the exception of gifts, I don’t own current player jerseys. Too fleeting and I’d never wear it again if he leaves. I use the Pro Shop, eBay, foreign markets for my jerseys (Kelly SBXXV, McAdoo, Perrault, B.Smith, OJ, Thomas SBXXV & Chandler#81) As for gifts, I have Fitz, Watkins, Bledsoe & Losman...🤦‍♂️ See my point??

I have all of those besides Bledsoe.  I have a TO, Poz, Clements, and McCoy.  

I got a Nike Allen, but I want an authentic version.  

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Virgil said:

I have all of those besides Bledsoe.  I have a TO, Poz, Clements, and McCoy.  

I got a Nike Allen, but I want an authentic version.  

Bought my Son Owens#81. I learned my lesson that season..🤦‍♂️

1 hour ago, Chandler#81 said:

How about Robert Foster?  He's no longer current...😁

On 7/1/2021 at 2:29 PM, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

Have always had the best luck getting my Bills gear on Ebay; a pro tip—if you see something you like on there, don’t buy it right away, instead favorite it/put it on your watching list, and often you will get unsolicited offers from sellers reducing their prices to get you to “buy now.” Sometimes the discounts are pretty significant. 

That is interesting and will make me have to try Ebay again- thanks.

• Like (+1) 1