Bills Apparel for out of towners - Old Navy, Costco, Target

Being in Maryland, I always see solid looking Ravens gear at Old Navy and Costco, but they don't put team apparel on their websites.  Anyone up there see that stuff show up in stores yet?  I honestly would make the trip up there just to grab some stuff.  My t-shirt wardrobe is 70% Bills stuff anyways, but I want to get to 90% and stuff for my daughter. 

• Like (+1) 3

Kohl's has a section dedicated to Buffalo Bills, SU and Yankees - sometimes Marshall's has great stuff but not always the most recent apparel. Dick's Sporting Goods has a wide array but chances are ordering them online will save the trip unless you are looking to get out and about...Go Bills!

when you are in WNY even grocery stores are stocked with Bills gear. I have purchased and sold Bills gear on ebay.  Maybe check walmart?  I live in socal and all my bills purchases have been online pretty easy to navigate google search Bills sweatshirt. Often coupons or special deals I'd search that too.

i don't think they have anything out quite yet.  they just build a mega sporting store by me, (*****) and when i was in there a month or so ago, there was very little bills apparel out.  i think in another 3-4 weeks we'll see the college and pro stuff.

11 minutes ago, Virgil said:

They are typically twice the price of old navy.  And honestly, I think the T-shirts at Navy are overall better 

Look at ***** sporting goods and go to what they have in clearance section of the website. You can find some decent stuff in there. 

https://www.dickssportinggoods.com/f/clearance-nfl?pageNumber=0&filterFacets=3445%3ABuffalo Bills

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, CountDorkula said:

Look at ***** sporting goods and go to what they have in clearance section of the website. You can find some decent stuff in there. 

https://www.dickssportinggoods.com/f/clearance-nfl?pageNumber=0&filterFacets=3445%3ABuffalo Bills

LOL the swear filter on "Dick's".  Apostrophes matter!  :devil:

Edited by Freddie's Dead
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2

9 minutes ago, Freddie's Dead said:

LOL the swear filter on "Dick's".  Apostrophes matter!  :devil:

When I want to call someone the word that was filtered out, I just call him a Jauron & everyone knows what I'm talking about like "Belichick can be such a Jauron"  

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

57 minutes ago, Virgil said:

Being in Maryland, I always see solid looking Ravens gear at Old Navy and Costco, but they don't put team apparel on their websites.  Anyone up there see that stuff show up in stores yet?  I honestly would make the trip up there just to grab some stuff.  My t-shirt wardrobe is 70% Bills stuff anyways, but I want to get to 90% and stuff for my daughter. 

Virg., why not just order from the Bills store.  They are pretty good at delivering timely and I understand if it’s a sizing issue.

4 minutes ago, machine gun kelly said:

Virg., why not just order from the Bills store.  They are pretty good at delivering timely and I understand if it’s a sizing issue.

Honestly, price for quality 

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, teef said:

do you want to just come and stay at my house for a month or two until more becomes available in local stores?

I sleep naked.  I assume that won’t be a problem?

• Shocked 1
  • Haha (+1) 6

1 hour ago, Albany,n.y. said:

When I want to call someone the word that was filtered out, I just call him a Jauron & everyone knows what I'm talking about like "Belichick can be such a Jauron"  

I do the same, except I use "Richard" (in my best Chris Farley "Tommy Boy" voice).