Sharp gashes Gase

2 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

Nothing surprising about it. You didn't have to do much research into him to know he was a predictable failure as a head coach.

lol ur right, we all knew he was going to fail, i meant i was surprised to the degree  to which he failed/was awful and just mostly because they actually had some talent.

15 hours ago, BillnutinHouston said:

Surprisingly?

haha yea i meant i was surprised to the degree of his awfulness/failure.   it was like he was actively trying, like someone who took a bet and was throwing a fight

Gase.., Bwahahahahaha…

On 6/30/2021 at 11:00 PM, MJS said:

One of the most hilarious head coach signings in recent memory. Failed in Miami, so the Jets wanted him? He didn't just fail in Miami, it was a disaster in the locker room with him constantly throwing his own players under the bus and saying stupid things to the media constantly. I could not believe how lucky we were that the Jets hired him.

I could laugh much harder about this if the Bills had not hired Rex Ryan…

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

It is pretty clear what has happened to Gase.

He was head coach of Miami and New Jersey teams and got a good look in cookie jar Billicheat keeps his cheats in and it drove him mad.  

In treatment commissioner was called in because of some bizarre and unfathomable things he said like commissioner burning evidence.

Commissioner said it was overwork for head coaches (other than Rex) often work 80 hours a week.

He recommended Gase take a less stressful job.

9 hours ago, Limeaid said:

Commissioner said it was overwork for head coaches (other than Rex) often work 80 hours a week.

Well, that's why they invented ammonia inhalants!

And as for Wrecks:

🎶We get up at twelve 

And go to work at one...🎵

🎶 Take an hour for lunch

And then at two we're done. 🎵

🎶 Jolly good fun! 🎵

• Haha (+1) 1