Sharp gashes Gase

One of the most hilarious head coach signings in recent memory. Failed in Miami, so the Jets wanted him? He didn't just fail in Miami, it was a disaster in the locker room with him constantly throwing his own players under the bus and saying stupid things to the media constantly. I could not believe how lucky we were that the Jets hired him.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 3

2 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Well his crazy eyes will fit in at highschool, they'll just assume he's on copious amounts of Adderall. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

4 minutes ago, BruceVilanch said:

Well his crazy eyes will fit in at highschool, they'll just assume he's on copious amounts of Adderall. 

Yeah, watching that press conference love was a moment in time I’ll never forget.  Shock and awe.  Meth.  Drugs are good,

but in gases case, drugs are bad. 

54 minutes ago, MJS said:

One of the most hilarious head coach signings in recent memory. Failed in Miami, so the Jets wanted him? He didn't just fail in Miami, it was a disaster in the locker room with him constantly throwing his own players under the bus and saying stupid things to the media constantly. I could not believe how lucky we were that the Jets hired him.

yea, what kind of team hires a head coach that just failed within their own division. So stupid. 

Edited by jeremy2020
  • Agree 3
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I'm willing to believe that, but not until I see it from another source than "The Daily Snark." As of this instance, a google search for "Gase high school" produces only that one source, so I'm not buying yet.

I believe I've seen it before. Todd Haley for one, and I think I vaguely remember another one or two but the names elude me.

... Ah, Wyche was the guy I was trying to think of. Went from our QBs coach one year straight to HS.

It can actually be a good gig for some of these guys sick of the grind.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

It doesn't matter what Gase does at this school.  As long as Jefferson doesn't find out that it was Spicoli who trashed his car, he's gonna make those Lincoln boys pay.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Gugny said:

It doesn't matter what Gase does at this school.  As long as Jefferson doesn't find out that it was Spicoli who trashed his car, he's gonna make those Lincoln boys pay.

image.png

• Awesome! (+1) 1