Voice of the Eagles Merrill Reese: the word is Bills are close to finalizing deal with Zach Ertz

Message added by Hapless Bills Fan,

There are certain topics that have been "done to death" here recently.  The horse is dead and has been thoroughly beaten and flayed. 

Everybody and his Cat have had more than enough chance to express their personal viewpoint - Over.  and Over.  And Over.  again. 

Every aspect of the situation has been discussed - several times.  Let me say that again:  EVERY ASPECT of the situation has been discussed, several times.

In theory, it should be fine, we should be able to talk about it.  In practice, people tend to lose their temper on these threads, start slinging insults back and forth.  Others get into General Political or Covid discussion, against Scott's pinned request (which is there for good reason). 

It makes work for the Mods who would rather be drinking beer and watching the 'maters grow, or napping.

If you're here long enough to start threads, you know to search before starting new topics, so if you don't already know there have been umpteen Beasley's Tweets and Ertz Trade threads that have all wound up locked for going "off the rails", you should be able to figure it out.

Start a new thread right after another has been locked, Be Very Careful - you take your chances on warnings/suspensions from Mods.

11 minutes ago, DJB said:

I hope the thread continues long after Ertz has retired. 

With a diligent effort by all this can happen😁👍🍺

• Haha (+1) 2

Whether we make a deal for Ertz or not - I find it weird that Beane has been sitting on 2 open roster spots for as long as he has. Now 3 spots after releasing Nazair Jones. I'm used to the roster always being filled at all times with guys being released when guys are signed. Wonder what his plans are for these open spots?

18 minutes ago, BillsFanForever19 said:

Whether we make a deal for Ertz or not - I find it weird that Beane has been sitting on 2 open roster spots for as long as he has. Now 3 spots after releasing Nazair Jones. I'm used to the roster always being filled at all times with guys being released when guys are signed. Wonder what his plans are for these open spots?

Have a feeling spots will be filled before the 28th....

10 hours ago, BillsFanForever19 said:

We can get Richard Sherman cheap :flirt:

21 hours ago, H2o said:

Old West Reaction GIF by GritTV

Me checking this thread every so often to see if anything has changed. 

21 hours ago, DJB said:

Every time I see the thread bumped I get a little excited only to be dissapointed in the end

Its kinda like marriage. 

no need to.

Rest assured that if anything actually happens, 4 new threads will announce it.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 3

This is ridiculous and it’s over. IF -and Only if- word from the the official Buffalo Bills FO posts about Ertz, a new thread will be accepted. 

Death will befall all other bogus threads in this vein -possibly the author as well.

Thank you for cooperation.

Mgmt.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Sad 3
  • Angry 2
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 3