Voice of the Eagles Merrill Reese: the word is Bills are close to finalizing deal with Zach Ertz

Message added by Hapless Bills Fan,

There are certain topics that have been "done to death" here recently.  The horse is dead and has been thoroughly beaten and flayed. 

Everybody and his Cat have had more than enough chance to express their personal viewpoint - Over.  and Over.  And Over.  again. 

Every aspect of the situation has been discussed - several times.  Let me say that again:  EVERY ASPECT of the situation has been discussed, several times.

In theory, it should be fine, we should be able to talk about it.  In practice, people tend to lose their temper on these threads, start slinging insults back and forth.  Others get into General Political or Covid discussion, against Scott's pinned request (which is there for good reason). 

It makes work for the Mods who would rather be drinking beer and watching the 'maters grow, or napping.

If you're here long enough to start threads, you know to search before starting new topics, so if you don't already know there have been umpteen Beasley's Tweets and Ertz Trade threads that have all wound up locked for going "off the rails", you should be able to figure it out.

Start a new thread right after another has been locked, Be Very Careful - you take your chances on warnings/suspensions from Mods.

3 minutes ago, Starr Almighty said:

I think it's time that we realize that the meaning of close in the OP means the teams never even contacted each other. 😏

Count me as being in denial then.

Me --> rocking slowly back and forth...  "it's gonna happen ... it's still gonna happen"

😉

On 7/6/2021 at 11:31 AM, H2o said:

200.gif

Be the ball Danny…, 

is it Ertz yet…

More! I want more damn it!! there is just not enough Ertz content in this thread or on this forum, you people need to get on the stick ASAP, bunch of slackers I tell ya…,

Oh, sorry.  She is singing "everybody hurts..."

🙁

If Russ Brandon was in the Eagles' front office, he would have made sure Ertz was signed to a multi year deal, just to ensure that they could sell season tickets on the catchphrase 'Hurts to Ertz!'  Such was his genius...🙄

Edited by Ridgewaycynic2013

21 minutes ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

Oh, sorry.  She is singing "everybody hurts..."

Close enough for me!  Way to get us to 28 pgs!!!

I heard from a guy, who knows a guy, who knows Ertz's sister's hair stylist, that there might possibly, MAYBE still be a chance the Eagles might actually call the Bills to think about talking about a trade.

Wow - if that isn't rock solid, I don't know what is!!  This is gonna get done fer sure!