Lost Treasures of the NFL. The Renegades of the AFL

I hope you never stop doing this bud.  I’m now showing to my boys.  They are 19, and 22.  We now watch and my friend don’t stop.  My other Bills friends, this is great dad/son time.

Chand, I mentioned to you my boys took me to 12 Mighty Orphans.  My boys said to me, dad you taught us this spread offense, double reverse, reverse pass, and so on and so on when we were 6-8.  I said, I know boys, this is the guy who was instrumental in making it happen in 1938.  Watch the movie boys.  Just bring a tissue.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, dwight in philly said:

Little harsh on WMS, and the Fans, but could watch that all night.. No glitz, no politics, just FOOTBALL , what we grew up with.. again.. thanks

I agree. If I see that guy, I’m throwing a Genny at him! Full can!

• Haha (+1) 1

As always, thanks for the share.

I recall War Memorial was in a rough neighborhood (=low income with its own problems) but don’t remember the fans being that tough on opponents. Then again, I went to only one game there as a kid and joined in on the, “Get Hadl dirty!” chant.

• Haha (+1) 2

4 hours ago, Ned Flanders said:

Another great more in-depth AFL series, Full Color Football, the History of the American Football League, all episodes on YouTube.

In #2 they talk about Jack Kemp having strongest arm ever able to throw from 10 yard line to end zone.

• Like (+1) 2

On 7/2/2021 at 12:14 AM, ticketssince61 said:

One of the craziest plays I ever saw is at 45:33 

At Boston, a fan sneaks on to the field and on last play of the game knocks down the sure game winning TD pass 

So a P*ts fan cheats? Proves they are cheaters to the core.