Bruce Smith- 90's Bills had gay player, we didn't care....

2 minutes ago, Clyde Smith said:

I think it was a TE in the late nineties I believe. He used to wear eye shadow and paint his nails🤔

I forget the member of Kiss that played TE during that time. I believe he was cut and converted back to being straight when he no longer did the eye shadow and nails 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Augie said:

If nothing else, it’s made me think even a bit more favorably about Bruce. 

The side benefit is there are going to be some people out there who will start guessing who it was! Who cares? Go chase that tail!!!  :)

Bruce. gentle giant.
Good words from a wise man

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Rico said:

Just a hunch...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSshzDyQ5jXHpWQzRyRQVJ

9 minutes ago, Solomon Grundy said:

Nah, not “the pitbull”

People who cannot grow mullets assume those who can are strange.

Personally I find completely shaved bald heads strange since the one time my head was shaved (I was drunk and my marine students thought it would be funny) I was told my head looks like a mine fields from all of the divots, scars and bumps from football, accidents and surgeries from benign cysts I get from sunshine.  

• Haha (+1) 2

20 minutes ago, Clyde Smith said:

I think it was a TE in the late nineties I believe. He used to wear eye shadow and paint his nails🤔

Sheldon Jackson.  Not saying he was but that's the guy to whom you're referring.

• Thank you (+1) 1

If he ain't hitting on me why the ***** 1) would I care? 2) would it be any of my goddamn business who my teammates *****? I'm sure Rachel Bush is a bigger pain in the balls to tolerate than this random dude 

• Like (+1) 2

3 hours ago, T master said:

I long for the good old days when you could watch a sport and just watch the sport you were interested in for the game rather than all the other BS of every day life just to get a couple of hrs to leave all that aside .

Yeah I long for the "good old days" where people had to pretend to be straight just to play a football game... NOT. Maybe if that wasn't the case it wouldn't be that big of a deal now. Had enough of that DADT BS while I was in and its just plain ignorant and stupid to stop anyone from doing what they do best because of who they sleep with... asinine

Edited by EasternOHBillsFan

52 minutes ago, Victory Formation said:

I don’t like the idea of judging people unless they did something terribly wrong. People change. Grow up.

Drinking and driving is one of the most selfish things a person can do…doing it 3 times is indefensible.  This coming from someone who has lost friends due to drunk drivers.  DUI is by all accounts “terribly wrong”.

• Thank you (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Patrick_Duffy said:

True, but just thought was interesting due to being the 90's. I mean I feel like it's accepted a lot more now compared to then. I would guess anyway.

Possibly, according on what social group you ran with though. Homosexual/gays were pretty common in the 90's just not mainstream. 

Most of the time though no one cared. You will always have people who hate others just because they are hateful, but most of the time people just want to live. Couldn't care less what others do in their private life. 

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, T master said:

I long for the good old days when you could watch a sport and just watch the sport you were interested in for the game rather than all the other BS of every day life just to get a couple of hrs to leave all that aside .

You can still do that.  This is a discussion forum...not the actual sports broadcast.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 1