Halloween Kills

Greg S

• 3 months later...
21 minutes ago, \GoBillsInDallas/ said:

I have the same dummy.  A few years back, we dressed him and bloodied his clothes, then put him in a wheelbarrow with what appeared to be his intestines hanging out of his stomach with an axe and police evidence markers around the "scene."

We only did that once.  Too many little kids and they weren't digging it.

2 hours ago, Gugny said:

Feedback I've heard from people I know has been 50/50 sucks vs. good.

It had some good slasher scenes, but very little humor and didn't advance the story at all....and wasn't scary....and the ending was super stupid.

But I don't want to complain too much....

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

15 hours ago, LeGOATski said:

It had some good slasher scenes, but very little humor and didn't advance the story at all....and wasn't scary....and the ending was super stupid.

But I don't want to complain too much....

To me the original Halloween in 1978 is still the best. The 2nd one where he is chasing her all over the hospital was pretty good as well. They should have stopped it right there. They had the perfect ending to it with him walking down the hall burning in flames. After that it became overkill. There is only so much you can do with these slasher type of movies. 

1 hour ago, Greg S said:

To me the original Halloween in 1978 is still the best. The 2nd one where he is chasing her all over the hospital was pretty good as well. They should have stopped it right there. They had the perfect ending to it with him walking down the hall burning in flames. After that it became overkill. There is only so much you can do with these slasher type of movies. 

Yeah, I agree about the first 2 movies.

It's not like there's a quality cap on slasher movies. They could make a good film if they really tried. I thought the previous film was a good start to this new trilogy, but this sequel just had no imagination.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, LeGOATski said:

Don't get me wrong, I wasn't setting a really high bar.

My son once said about a movie, "I went in with low expectations and was still disappointed." I forgot which movie that was.

2 minutes ago, Greg S said:

I think they are doing one more called "Halloween Ends". Given the title of the movie its safe to say Michael dies here. Also Jamie Lee Curtis is around 60 years old now so how many more of these can she make or wants to make.

It's gonna be a lame death that they sneak into the ending credits as an afterthought. 

1 hour ago, Greg S said:

I think they are doing one more called "Halloween Ends". Given the title of the movie its safe to say Michael dies here. Also Jamie Lee Curtis is around 60 years old now so how many more of these can she make or wants to make.

I’m sure she still has a stellar rack though 👌

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.