RIP in Peace, tailgate juggernaut….

4_kidd_4

I’m just at a loss. The funk of over 25 years of tailgating finally caught up to this legend.

We tried everything…sanitizing wipes, bleach, ajax, herbal teas, holistic oils…but sometimes it’s just best to let them go peacefully out to the curb.

Rest easy friend. You were there through it all, keeping precious tailgate necessities cold. From the tail end of the ‘glory years’ through the entire drought, and the beginning of the Josh Allen era. 

We will miss you.

FAE24011-F0E0-469D-A155-D3D772BED60C.jpeg

• Like (+1) 3
  • Sad 7
  • Haha (+1) 9
  • Thank you (+1) 1

36 minutes ago, 4_kidd_4 said:

I’m just at a loss. The funk of over 25 years of tailgating finally caught up to this legend.

We tried everything…sanitizing wipes, bleach, ajax, herbal teas, holistic oils…but sometimes it’s just best to let them go peacefully out to the curb.

Rest easy friend. You were there through it all, keeping precious tailgate necessities cold. From the tail end of the ‘glory years’ through the entire drought, and the beginning of the Josh Allen era. 

We will miss you.

Looks like you tailgated on pudding and cheese sticks. Not much will fit in there..

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 7

57 minutes ago, 4_kidd_4 said:

We will miss you.

We have the technology…

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

44 minutes ago, BillsDude said:

Looks like you tailgated on pudding and cheese sticks. Not much will fit in there..

Mid size, easily fit a twelve pack of cans and a couple packages of sausage & capicola.

How dare you doubt her capabilities on this of all days. Sad.

37 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

I need to understand. The cooler looks intact. Am I to assume some uncontrollable growth has taken over inside?

The dank stank. It’s…unmanageable.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Virgil said:

It’s not fair damn it.  It’s just not fair 

FAR too young for a Playmate. I consider that to be the prime years. 

Though I’m not overly picky…..  🤷‍♂️

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.