Any concerns no Bills in top Under 25 players?

No, can't say I'm concerned myself. I don't put much stock into these sort of things. I tend to know a good, solid, or elite player when I see them. I am one of those that doesn't pay attention to where other ppls opinion on ranking.

Don't know why anyone would be concerned, but I have seen quite a few here that do take stuff like this personally and get pissy.....lol

Edited by Patrick_Duffy

On 6/27/2021 at 1:20 PM, Ethan in Portland said:

This board loves Beane's drafts but not a single player in the top under 25 group according to NFL.com.

https://www.nfl.com/news/2021-all-under-25-team-lamar-jackson-leads-nfl-s-rising-stars

Obviously Oliver and Edmunds are the biggest omissions. Neither RB has distinguished themselves either. I'm still not over the fact Beane chose Epenesa over Dobbins.

I still believe in Knox and Ford. More than most on this board.

I'm coming around on Oliver. Hated the draft pick at the time but he has been a decent starter.  Certainly not playing at a top 10 pick level but he has been good. I stated a bunch of times DT takes a long time to develop. My guess is Oliver plays really well with the new group of DL folks and gets 8 sacks.

As for Edmunds, I think he's the weakest link on the defense but still has as much potential as anyone to be a star. He could be benched after 8 games or make a legit All-Pro.  He plays like a guy that should be benched but still has the tools to be a super star. I really hope it was injury that held him back. I don't see anything on film that makes me believe he will be a star, but he has size, range, and youth.

Gabe Davis played really well but he is simply not going to get enough attempts thrown his way to put up huge numbers. Maybe next year but not this year assuming Diggs and Sanders stay healthy. 

Any other under 25 guys you think might break out?

No, not obviously. Also not an omission. 

Edmunds may make the list someday because his still like 12, or whatever. But based on 2020 I wouldn’t take him over Warner or Smith. 

Oliver is a guy I really want to like but he’s not better than Simmons or Williams. 

Gabe Davis, as good as he was as a rookie for us, has no business being talked about in the same conversation as DK, AJB, or JJ.