Which Bill are you rooting for this year?

4 hours ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

Who else:

image.thumb.jpeg.2153d3000709381bfc34a24180f01e19.jpeg
What?...released and signed where?!?!

Never mind. 🙁🤨

Comeback player of the year ? 

H.R. Pufnfstuff

I met him in 1969 at the Six Flags over Georgia. should got his  game jersey signed

:)

On 6/26/2021 at 12:49 AM, machine gun kelly said:

Yesterday morning I called into NFLR and spoke with Vic Carucci, and he made some interesting comments on Singletary.  He was referencing a conversation he had with the guy that trained Devin from January-May.  The trainer stated to Vic when Devin came into his facility in January so right at the end of the season Devin looked out if shape.  He went onto talking about the intense training program and drills he put Motor through and why he looked so chiseled in that pic.  The trainer also stated in drills, Devin when cutting to get through the hole was cutting laterally too much East/West.  They worked on every cut to move north so he gets every inch forward each time.  

TBH, I think the entire running back room suffered from lack of focus last year, exception of possibly Moss who struggled with injuries.

I believe that Singletary was out of shape - I feel like with the improved passing game, he lost focus and basically his head wasn't in it as it should have been when he got his chances.  Sure, we all saw that a lot of times there weren't holes, but when there were, he didn't hit them as fast and as hard as he could and his field vision sucked (for example, the time when he had a hole and ran right into his own linemen).  He ran demoralized.  And yes he danced around too much.

But isn't that the kind of thing his position coach should have been able to influence some?

I saw pictures of C Wade on Instagram after the season and a couple people responded "wow, you've gained weight!" so I don't think Singletary was the only one.

• Agree 1

On offense, I'm really hoping Singletary silences the critics. My 2nd choice is Ford. He was a high draft pick who has played like a late day 3 pick instead. We really need him to take the same magnitude leap that Josh did last year.

On defense, somebody needs to step up at the CB2 spot and DE. I just don't see a solid prospect at CB in the wings. At DE, I'm hoping Rousseau will be Beane's best 1st round pick to date other than Josh. We don't have any position where we can't line up at least an average player other than G or perhaps TE, but we really need big boosts to a much higher level at CB, DE and G or move Williams inside and put Brown at RT if and/or when Brown is ready.