Which Bill are you rooting for this year?

Offense- RB Matt Brieda, Bills need a home run hitter… that he makes a few big plays early and scares teams to have to scheme him, worry when he’s on the field and creates more miss matches with other weapons 

Defense- AJ Epenesa. We need a guy to get after the QB.

Edited by CEN-CAL17
  • Like (+1) 2

On 6/25/2021 at 9:48 PM, wagne591 said:

I know this topic is kind of vanilla...but I was wondering where Bills Mafia stood as far as Bills players you are rooting for this year besides the obvious. There are plenty to choose from Cody Ford, Devin Singletary, Dawson Knox, Ed Oliver, Taron Johnson, Isaiah McKenzie, Harrison Phillips to name a few. Most of these guys I feel have something to prove to ownership and front office, coaches, themselves, and of course Bills Mafia. These are players IMO that have worked hard in the offseason and all have had their moments but have not been consistent enough or in your opinion used enough to maximize their talents. 

I am rooting for Dawson Knox. I love watching that guy when he has the ball in his hands ever since the Bengals game in week 3 of his rookie year in 2019. Fourth Quarter with 4:13 left and the Bills were down 17-14. He caught a pass and was barrelling over defenders and got the crown at Bills Stadium rocking which we ended up winning the game 21-17 mainly because of that play. His hands are questionable at times and drops a simple pass...but usually shortly after a drop he makes an unbelievable catch. He appears to have been working hard on his faults this offseason with the eye therapy and now the TE university. Plus it usually takes WR and TE's til year three to really bloom although there is always some exceptions. He was sick with COVID last year and was hurt and missed 4 games. I am rooting for this kid and hoping he catches at least 55 balls this year for 700 Yards with 5 TD's at a minimum. 

Short answer ? All of them, even the ones who make practice squad.

But I am keeping my eye on the younger guys, Knox and Sweeney both fall in to that category

On 6/26/2021 at 12:40 PM, Bill from NYC said:

1) Myself

2) The entire team.

I am rooting for you as well Bill :)

• Awesome! (+1) 1

Everyone but Cole Beasley... but my one player answer is Sweeney... we need a viable TE and I hope he comes back and does great things. Honorable Mention is Wade, who I hope gets to play in a regular season game and also do great things.

Edited by EasternOHBillsFan

5 hours ago, JackKemp said:

I'm an all of them kind of guy.

Yeah really. That's the first thing I thought of was all of them lol. I guess he means which player are you rooting for to break out maybe? Or make a big impact or whatnot? In which case again my answer would be all of them.

• Haha (+1) 1

8 hours ago, CircleTheWagons99 said:

Billy the Buffalo!

most excellent under achiever about to break out ,pick !

8 hours ago, OutOfBubbleGum said:

Hell I'm about to buy a Beasley jersey. Pro bowl bound!

NO  NO that part of the Curse ! Geebus

8 hours ago, Augie said:

OK, I’ll tackle the even numbers. Now we have it covered! 

We do appreciate your Good Work Aug