Which Bill are you rooting for this year?

Like most others have said, I root for all of the Bills players. I especially want to see some player break out that would end up making the team better because their breakout season makes the team better in an area of need (e.g. Knox). Also, a long shot to make the team, but Olaijah Griffin because he went to the local High School where I live (Mission Viejo High School). When the Bills signed him my son, who's 2 or 3 years younger than him, immediately said he wanted to get his jersey. I told him he may want to wait and see if he makes the team.

Considering that all I care about as a bills fan is winning a Super Bowl, I view Tremaine Edmunds taking a Josh allen sized leap as being integral for our defense to become championship caliber.  He has everything you’d want out of a MLB physically.  It’s year 4.  There’s no reason we should still be talking about his age.  I don’t care if he’s younger than some of our rookies……he’s been in the same system for 3 years now.  Experience > age.

I feel that our offense has what it takes to win it all with the proper coaching.  I feel that our D needs better play from MLB, pass rush and our corners….which puts Dane Jackson and Rachad Wildgoose next in line of guys in rooting for.  I think levi is what he is and I don’t think he’s athletic/explosive enough to be our cb2.  He’s a strict zone corner and we need our cb2 to be man capable.  I hope dane or rachad can take cb2 and be more effective in man than Levi.  

I never had high hopes for Aj Epenesa.  I always figured his ceiling would be of a shaq lawson.  That said, if his physical transformations have increased his burst and explosiveness, his ceiling may have gone higher than I expected.  I’m eager to see what aj, Obada Rousseau and Basham can bring to our pass rush. 

Lots of pressure on our D this year. 

• Like (+1) 1

13 hours ago, zonabb said:

Everyone except Beasley. Hope he gets cut. 

i guess you feel the same about Josh Allen , and Poyer they’re anti COVID vaccine

13 hours ago, zonabb said:

Everyone except Beasley. Hope he gets cut. 

Edited by Little Dog

1 hour ago, NewEra said:

Considering that all I care about as a bills fan is winning a Super Bowl, I view Tremaine Edmunds taking a Josh allen sized leap as being integral for our defense to become championship caliber.  He has everything you’d want out of a MLB physically.  It’s year 4.  There’s no reason we should still be talking about his age.  I don’t care if he’s younger than some of our rookies……he’s been in the same system for 3 years now.  Experience > age.

I feel that our offense has what it takes to win it all with the proper coaching.  I feel that our D needs better play from MLB, pass rush and our corners….which puts Dane Jackson and Rachad Wildgoose next in line of guys in rooting for.  I think levi is what he is and I don’t think he’s athletic/explosive enough to be our cb2.  He’s a strict zone corner and we need our cb2 to be man capable.  I hope dane or rachad can take cb2 and be more effective in man than Levi.  

I never had high hopes for Aj Epenesa.  I always figured his ceiling would be of a shaq lawson.  That said, if his physical transformations have increased his burst and explosiveness, his ceiling may have gone higher than I expected.  I’m eager to see what aj, Obada Rousseau and Basham can bring to our pass rush. 

Lots of pressure on our D this year. 

Shaq Lawson is a pretty good NFL player.  He is a good all around DE, but he isn’t a great sack artist - at least that is how I see him.

• Like (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, OldTimer1960 said:

Shaq Lawson is a pretty good NFL player.  He is a good all around DE, but he isn’t a great sack artist - at least that is how I see him.

Yeah, he’s ok.  Def not worth 10M a year imo. 

37 minutes ago, OldTimer1960 said:

Agreed that at $10M he is paid too much, but I think he is a solid NFL DE who plays the run well and can get some effort sacks.

Yeah…..he’s ok. I usually hope for a little more out of a 2nd rd pick (which AJ was), but as long as he’s a productive piece of our rotation, I’ll be happy