Who's Running The Executive Branch?

Irv

Biden is shot.  Mind is gone.  Who's running the Executive Branch?  Who's got the keys and codes to the nukes?  This is a mess.  Total mess.     

• Disagree 1
  • Agree 1

Dem leaders take turns spinning Biden in his chair after having his morning image.png.1982c466a4aa68585af72f6cadcd964d.png

Then Joe spends the rest of the day, clueless and stumped, trying to figure out which Chinese or Russian it was who did it.

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Warcodered said:

man what a feeble shell he is, if he was really physically able he'd have somebody drive him around in a golf cart.

He's in great shape physically for a 78 year old as he follows a strict diet and does a cardio/weight lifting morning routine five days a week.  I do think he's slipping a bit mentally although it's hard to tell as he's never been a good public speaker.  I give him a 50/50 chance of running for reelection.

• Haha (+1) 1

9 hours ago, Warcodered said:

man what a feeble shell he is, if he was really physically able he'd have somebody drive him around in a golf cart.

News Flash!  It's not his physical well being we're concerned about.  But you knew that. 

My dad skied like a madman up until the the year he died.  Had a real hard time putting together a coherent sentence sometimes but damn could he ski. 

Edited by Chef Jim
  • Like (+1) 1

13 hours ago, Irv said:

Biden is shot.  Mind is gone.  Who's running the Executive Branch?  Who's got the keys and codes to the nukes?  This is a mess.  Total mess.     

George Soros and his PAC money with Obama & his cronies from the White House basement.  Or maybe Mrs. Biden?

But yeah it is a mess.  Plan accordingly so you're prepared when the SHTF.  

• Like (+1) 3

5 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

He's in great shape physically for a 78 year old as he follows a strict diet and does a cardio/weight lifting morning routine five days a week.  I do think he's slipping a bit mentally although it's hard to tell as he's never been a good public speaker.  I give him a 50/50 chance of running for reelection.

Absolutely agree he looks like he’s in great shape, he’s had good plastic surgery and his hair guy had some chops.  

As for slipping a bit, yes.  On the right is dopey Joe from 10+ years ago, he was a backslapping, tall tale telling huckster who was likable enough, but you always wanted your wife or daughter to be mindful of how close she got to him, and he’d doink you in the nuts after mumbling a question about whether or not you liked “Hertz donuts”. 

On the left, we see evidence of Joe slipping off the intellectual cliff to a decidedly predictable end. 

F851FC84-F6A9-40A3-ABEA-71C5C2961FDC.jpeg

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, T master said:

It's pretty apparent Obama seeing as there were a record 52 executive orders in the first 100 days to over turn and reinstate all the Obama bills to go back to 2015 .

Bingo

Obama and every "progressive" PAC in the world that were behind him.