I can’t believe there isn’t a “go get Decastro” thread yet

4 minutes ago, Coach Tuesday said:

Very meta - a thread discussing the lack of a thread…

You know, I've always been curious. What do they call a Quarter Pounder in France? Since, you know, they use the metric system and don't know what the ***** a quarter pounder is.

27 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

So I guess I’ll start one.  Not that I want to, this just isn’t the norm on this board when a name is released.

Probably because the word going around is he's retiring. The release before hand is a formality for him to get more money when he does. 

Edited by BillsFanForever19

28 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

So I guess I’ll start one.  Not that I want to, this just isn’t the norm on this board when a name is released.

I think it's mostly an indication of how deep and talented this roster is right now.....when I think about the state of the Bills right now I ask myself everyday if this is real life!?

30 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

You know, I've always been curious. What do they call a Quarter Pounder in France? Since, you know, they use the metric system and don't know what the ***** a quarter pounder is.

Royal with cheese 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

Check out the big brain on Brad!

• Haha (+1) 5