Adam Zyglis - BN "Political Cartoonist"

Except that's not what you do.  

You're just a commie shill.  Filled with hate masquerading as a social justice warrior..

He should be fired but since Buffalo is Portland East now only much poorer, this is the norm - so sorry Jordan Poyer this is their audience:

Ah yes.......here is the latest gem:

Those hands are reaching for "free" money I assume?  

• Angry 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Big Blitz said:

All you have to do is ask yourself what would happen to this cartoonist if the players were reversed.

He would be fired immediately.

Because you are not allowed to go against the liberal narrative.

Now I will add, I certainly don't think that he should be fired, I post enough political cartoons to prove how much I think that they are good for us.

But he deserves all the criticism that he is getting, he can't have it both ways.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

If he depicted a Black player the way he depicted Beasely #1 it never would have seen the light of day, and #2 he most definitely would have been fired.  

I agree I'd like to not fire anyone either. 

Comedy or satire is no longer either when you reveal you are just coming from a place of hate with pure venom.   

• Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Big Blitz said:

Except that's not what you do.  

You're just a commie shill.  Filled with hate masquerading as a social justice warrior..

He should be fired but since Buffalo is Portland East now only much poorer, this is the norm - so sorry Jordan Poyer this is their audience:

Ah yes.......here is the latest gem:

Those hands are reaching for "free" money I assume?  

tenor.gif?itemid=4850230

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

No - the most dramatic poster here - YOU

Oh.  Ok.

Shouldn't you be posting about Trump and Jansixth?  

I stand with Poyer and my Bills (and make no mistake this is a big deal in this locker room and they all stand with Cole).  Shame the local media in the soon to be dead city I grew up in from WGR and it's "Tank Commanders" to the Buffalo News all stand against America.  Shame. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Oh.  Ok.

Shouldn't you be posting about Trump and Jansixth?  

I stand with Poyer and my Bills (and make no mistake this is a big deal in this locker room and they all stand with Cole).  Shame the local media in the soon to be dead city I grew up in from WGR and it's "Tank Commanders" to the Buffalo News all stand against America.  Shame. 

Cry harder. 

Go post something about Tucker or your buddy Death DeSantis.

Another good subject thread ruined.

Oh well, try agin.

Adam Zyglis

Pulitzer Prize-winning cartoonist for The Buffalo News, and internationally syndicated through Cagle Cartoons. Canisius alum  (There's your problem) 😆

Editorial cartoons sometimes cause controversies.

My complaint is that, by calling Beasley ignorant, he implies that there is no other correct viewpoint than getting the vaccination, this is not so.

• Awesome! (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Another good subject thread ruined.

Oh well, try agin.

Adam Zyglis

Pulitzer Prize-winning cartoonist for The Buffalo News, and internationally syndicated through Cagle Cartoons. Canisius alum  (There's your problem) 😆

Editorial cartoons sometimes cause controversies.

My complaint is that, by calling Beasley ignorant, he implies that there is no other correct viewpoint than getting the vaccination, this is not so.

Ruined? What are you talking about?

Alex is doing his job and it is clearly working - otherwise this thread wouldn’t exist.

16 hours ago, ALF said:

If Beasley gets suspended or gets infected and spreads it to other Bills players should he be cut ? 

No.

There is no mandatory vaccination agreement.

17 hours ago, BillStime said:

Ruined? What are you talking about?

Alex is doing his job and it is clearly working - otherwise this thread wouldn’t exist.

Right over Billzy's head.................LOL.

Derails the thread and then doesn't realize it.

Classic.

Edited by B-Man

3 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Our country is officially systematically racist...against white people...

Never thought I would see the day where I, a black man, would be defending them against discrimination and racism...

Which Is why I identify as an Apache helicopter

• Haha (+1) 2