This is a simple Poll. Will Josh Allen regress?

Will Josh Allen Regress, Stay the same or get better?  

277 members have voted

1. 1. Will Josh Regress

• Yes.. a lot
    • Yes a little
    • No about same numbers
    • No he will be a little better
    • HECK NO! Josh will take another leap!

This poll is closed to new votes

I’m not sure if I buy into, ‘The D will be better therefor Josh will regress’ camp. The way I see it is the D WILL be better and Josh will significantly improve as he’ll get the ball back more. 

Josh is good enough (and was, to some, suspect enough) to show significant improvement year over year this year and next. After that, it’s refinement. 

MVP, baby. 

Edited by TroutDog

2 hours ago, Buffalo619 said:

After the Chiefs game, he has a long ways to go, he’ll continue to progress. He must learn that it takes a champion to play hero ball. 

What lol, McDermott going for field goals and our defenses inability to pressure Mahomes nor stop Hill and Kelce cost us the game.

11 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

Is winning a SB considered a regression? There are multiple indicators here.

You can regress and still win a SB.  SB wins are a team stat.  Look at some of the QBs who have won them and/or how they've won them.

• Like (+1) 1

Those that believe he will make another leap- what does that look like? 50 passing tds, 10 running tds, and 6000 yards? Seriously he had one of the best seasons in NFL history last year, y'all might be expecting something super human.

• Like (+1) 2

• Hapless Bills Fan changed the title to This is a simple Poll [mod edit]. Will Josh Allen regrress?
11 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I thought about posting something to that effect myself, then I decided it was simpler to just edit the Subject from "pole" to "poll"

Thank you, auto correct on my phone did that. Sorry guys and thank you for fixing it!

• Thank you (+1) 1

We need to realize that even if Allen’s stats aren’t as good as last year, he could still show huge progression as a QB. Indeed, it’s the aspects of QB play that don’t show up on the stat sheet that I’m most interested in seeing growth in. Decision making for one; getting us in and out of plays based on what he sees the defense is doing. Continuing to see the WHY of the defense vs, certain looks the offense gives. 

1 hour ago, Doc said:

You can regress and still win a SB.  SB wins are a team stat.  Look at some of the QBs who have won them and/or how they've won them.

It probably means his mental game improved, so it's a give-take but could be viewed as an overall improvement.

3 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

It probably means his mental game improved, so it's a give-take but could be viewed as an overall improvement.

IF any part of his game improved mental,, physical stats what ever I would consider that an improvement that is spot on. If his numbers goes down but the team is playing better cause of mental improvement then yes.. spot on

• PrimeTime101 changed the title to This is a simple Poll. Will Josh Allen regress?