This is a simple Poll. Will Josh Allen regress?

Will Josh Allen Regress, Stay the same or get better?  

277 members have voted

1. 1. Will Josh Regress

• Yes.. a lot
    • Yes a little
    • No about same numbers
    • No he will be a little better
    • HECK NO! Josh will take another leap!

This poll is closed to new votes

This is not a "simple pole"

My ancestors came from Poland, so I consider myself a "simple Pole"

Also, a poll with 5 answers to a yes-or-no question is not simple.

But to answer the question, I think he will have fewer yards due to an improved defense and run game, and only regress slightly in terms of QBR due to the return of live crowd noise.

Edited by Allen2Diggs
  • Like (+1) 2

I voted, for the Josh will be better option, Josh’s overall numbers might not change a lot, but he will be noticeably more effective as a field general, this will allow him to torture opposing defenses on a regular basis. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Numbers could scale back but I believe Josh becomes more elite overall from a command of the offense perspective. He will recognize more quickly how how teams want to play him and adjust accordingly. I expect to see much improvement of the areas he worked on such as In routes and putting the ball in better position for the short stuff.

im expecting big things. 

• Like (+1) 1

42 minutes ago, ndirish1978 said:

Title is super offensive to the Polish community on this board. Don't worry guys I don't think any of you are simple.

Word used was ‘simple’ not ‘simpleton’.  A simple person is an ordinary person; not flashy.  I’m not offended.

7 minutes ago, Doc said:

Mahomes went from 50 TDs his 1st season to 26 his 2nd (but won a SB).  I think a little regression is expected and fine.

Is winning a SB considered a regression? There are multiple indicators here.