Time to hate PFF again...Allen #40, Diggs #45...

eball

3 hours ago, Not at the table Karlos said:

Why do people still give them any attention. Smh

Not that I care that much, but didn’t get to scan a link.  I’ll trust you guys.  I’ve never once been on the PFF info. Other than when you guys send links.

If anyone wants to send great.  Not

really that worried as they constantly send tainted lists.  Who really cares what they write when so far off on Allen, Diggs, and I’m guessing White wasn’t referenced so not in top 50.

5 hours ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Most people here expect a regression. Not a huge one. They still have him top 7 for QB's. 

I spit my cola out of my mouth when I read this. Most people here expect regression? then.. They still have him top 7 QB?

you are joking right?

He is top 3 QB at worst in the league and..

ID like a "heck yea" thumbs up from all you who think he wont regress this year... In fact... I am going to put a open poll on this topic right now... I want to see how many "people" here think he will regress..

• Like (+1) 3

1 hour ago, MrSarcasm said:

So the Titans have 2 WRs ranked ahead of Diggs...

And then Mike Thomas and Allen Robinson. 

So that puts Diggs no higher than #5 with, I’m assuming at the very least, Hopkins, Hill, and Adams still to be mentioned. 

So PFF thinks Diggs is barely a top 10 wr…. I think everyone other than  @Buffalo_Stampedecan agree that any ranking of Diggs outside the top 3-5 wr’s is just downright comical. 

Edited by Stank_Nasty
  • Like (+1) 2

PFF's rating is based on a Pole who told them he thinks Josh will regress.  

https://www.pff.com/news/nfl-pff50-ranking-50-best-players-nfl-2021

40. QB JOSH ALLEN, BUFFALO BILLS

Allen was spectacular in 2020, but it was such a giant leap forward from his previous baseline — his overall PFF grade jumped from the mid-60s to 90.9 last year — that the smart analysis is to expect some degree of regression, given what we know about player development at this level.

It was certainly a breakout season, but players rarely maintain a development curve with a trajectory to the moon year over year. Allen’s most impressive improvement came in terms of accuracy, where he went from a player with an adjusted completion rate dead last as a rookie to ranking fifth in the league in 2020.

I’m not sure why PFF is even looked at. They ‘employ over 600 full or part time people’ to review film and then grade. It’s 100% objective trash. The grades they offer can credibly be ignored. 

Anyone who has played sports at any level grasps intangibles. Without factoring those in and all other human traits, it’s is a fools errand. Simply grasp what PFF is or do what I do: ignore it as it’s silly trash…Collinsworth backing or not.

1 hour ago, TroutDog said:

I’m not sure why PFF is even looked at. They ‘employ over 600 full or part time people’ to review film and then grade. It’s 100% suobjective trash. The grades they offer can credibly be ignored. 

Anyone who has played sports at any level grasps intangibles. Without factoring those in and all other human traits, it’s is a fools errand. Simply grasp what PFF is or do what I do: ignore it as it’s silly trash…Collinsworth backing or not.

FIFY

10 hours ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

...bring me the head of this fool so that I may urinate on it!

or I just plain don't agree with them and leave it at that.  One or the other is fine.  

#40 and #45...pfft, ridiculous is right.

Or stone them… (insert PFF for Jehovah)

Now we know the scroll guy is Hap. 😇, name the other guys…

Thanks for the laugh Donuts.

• Haha (+1) 1