American Patriots

2 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Unlawful assembly? Arrests in Northern Virginia school board meeting after parents erupt over CRT. 

“How does a public comment period at a school board turn into an unlawful assembly, and then into an ugly scrum?

The Loudoun County school board apparently got tired of getting lectured over critical race theory by angry parents, who already were upset over the suspension of a teacher from a previous public-comment session.

The school superintendent suddenly declared the meeting closed and told police to start arresting people who refused to leave, and … we have this great moment in woke representative government. . . . Bear in mind that this took place at a public comment session — whose explicit purpose is to hear points of view from the community on proposed regulation and policy.”

https://hotair.com/ed-morrissey/2021/06/23/unlawful-assembly-arrests-in-northern-virginia-school-board-meeting-after-parents-erupt-over-crt-n398382

It’s a fairly suburban white collar area, lot of commuters into DC and Dulles corridors.  Sounds like the school board isn’t really in alignment with the tax base. Lots of reporting on bad blood incensed parents teachers trying to ruin vocal opponents to curriculum…. Nasty stuff  

• Agree 1

5 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Will it teach about Putin? Or will that part of authoritarianism be swept under the rug? 

Slavery was a totalitarian system, teach about that. 

Well from your  remarks they don't each that  slavery ,etc was perpetuated by democrats.

4 minutes ago, Wacka said:

Well from your  remarks they don't each that  slavery ,etc was perpetuated by democrats.

Conservatives. The Conservatives no longer infest the Democratic Party. 

Southern Conservative Democrats 

1 hour ago, Wacka said:

Here again is a double standard where  whitewashing the history of the Democratic Party is ok. The DNP is one of the most racist institutions in the history of the world. Its the only active political party in the US founded by a slave owner. 

Edited by Over 29 years of fanhood

4 hours ago, B-Man said:

Unlawful assembly? Arrests in Northern Virginia school board meeting after parents erupt over CRT. 

“How does a public comment period at a school board turn into an unlawful assembly, and then into an ugly scrum?

The Loudoun County school board apparently got tired of getting lectured over critical race theory by angry parents, who already were upset over the suspension of a teacher from a previous public-comment session.

The school superintendent suddenly declared the meeting closed and told police to start arresting people who refused to leave, and … we have this great moment in woke representative government. . . . Bear in mind that this took place at a public comment session — whose explicit purpose is to hear points of view from the community on proposed regulation and policy.”

https://hotair.com/ed-morrissey/2021/06/23/unlawful-assembly-arrests-in-northern-virginia-school-board-meeting-after-parents-erupt-over-crt-n398382

Public comments must be limited to those effusive with praise for the decisions and members of the a school board.  Any comments outside the limitations must be locked down under penalty of law.  

1 hour ago, Governor said:

That’s not fascist at all. Nope. Definitely not a fascist. Why would someone think that?

Woah, they are trying to get people to reveal who controls their mind so casual observers are aware of their bias before listening to what they say?

OH MY GOD THE HUMANITY OF IT ALL!!! 

16 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Woah, they are trying to get people to reveal who controls their mind so casual observers are aware of their bias before listening to what they say?

OH MY GOD THE HUMANITY OF IT ALL!!! 

He’s definitely not a member of a fascist cult. People should stop saying things like that. This is perfectly normal.

27 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

I assume you don’t have kids. Am I correct?

We should take it a step further. Every American should have to register what their religion is with the federal government. That way we can make sure “both sides” are being heard.

It should be set up like the sex offender registry. I should be able to pull up my town’s data and identify my neighbor’s religion for my own safety.

You’d be ok with that right?

Edited by Governor

14 minutes ago, Governor said:

We should take it a step further. Every American should have to register what their religion is with the federal government. That way we can make sure “both sides” are being heard.

It should be set up like the sex offender registry. I should be able to pull up my town’s data and identify my neighbor’s religion for my own safety.

You’d be ok with that right?

My question first.. kids? 

edit: because I know your lean, I should say do you have kids that you actually have interest in helping raise.

Edited by Over 29 years of fanhood

• 3 weeks later...