American Patriots

I’ve never seen a Governor pass so many irrelevant laws that no one cares about and no one asked for. 

He’s playing to a very small sliver of the overall electorate. The party doesn’t seem to have a platform outside of silly culture wars. That makes me happy.

• Agree 2

2 minutes ago, Governor said:

I’ve never seen a Governor pass so many irrelevant laws that no one cares about and no one asked for. 

He’s playing to a very small sliver of the overall electorate. The party doesn’t seem to have a platform outside of silly culture wars. That makes me happy.

probably the odds on favorite to be our next president

• Haha (+1) 2

17 minutes ago, Governor said:

lol, I’m sure inside your echo chamber that all sounds right. 

It looks a lot like he is trying to position himself as the vocal opposition to the very unpopular culture war your legion has been waging. 

Your people better hurry and try to take him  down, he seems competent from the few times I’ve heard him speak, and you guys need Trump as the icon of the opponent to win obviously. 

Edited by Over 29 years of fanhood

12 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

It looks a lot like he is trying to position himself as the vocal opposition to the very unpopular culture war your legion has been waging. 

Your people better hurry and try to take him  down, he seems competent from the few times I’ve heard him speak, and you guys need Trump as the icon of the opponent to win obviously. 

Yup, trying to stir up outrage over crap. Crying about Confederate pro-slavery traitors while saying the pro-democracy party is totalitarian. Just BS. 

But BS is the food of the right. 

5 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Yup, trying to stir up outrage over crap. Crying about Confederate pro-slavery traitors while saying the pro-democracy party is totalitarian. Just BS. 

But BS is the food of the right. 

That’s unacceptable. which confederacy pro slavery democrats are they crying about? 

24 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

I’m pretty sure that this law, allowing people to run over black protesters, and critical race theory aren’t going to be the top 3 issues on voter’s minds in the next presidential. Just a hunch.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

That’s unacceptable. which confederacy pro slavery democrats are they crying about? 

The Pro-slavery Conservatives! Remember, the Conservatives use to be Democrats with their vicious racism and oppression. We kicked those people out. 

4 minutes ago, Governor said:

I’m pretty sure that this law, allowing people to run over black protesters, and critical race theory aren’t going to be the top 3 issues on voter’s minds in the next presidential. Just a hunch.

i know your echo chambers top 3 issues will be:

-trump

-insurrection
-everything is racist  

i know your echo chambers top 3 issues will be:

-trump

-insurrection
-everything is racist  

This is Ron DeSantis positioning himself? 

Lol. That was funny whether you intended it to be or not.

• Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

The Pro-slavery Conservatives! Remember, the Conservatives use to be Democrats with their vicious racism and oppression. We kicked those people out. 

Kicked out? They founded the party. Sure we didn’t all see Biden cozy with KKK advocates. But anyway go on about these proslavery confederate democrats that they are crying about. Who? Robert Byrd?

Lester Maddox? Carroll Gartin? 

Who’s trying to whitewash history now tibs?

Kicked out? They founded the party. Sure we didn’t all see Biden cozy with KKK advocates. But anyway go on about these proslavery confederate democrats that they are crying about. Who? Robert Byrd?

Lester Maddox? Carroll Gartin? 

Who’s trying to whitewash history now tibs?

You know they were Conservatives, right? Conservative Democrats. The Voting Rights Act sent the Conservatives fleeing to the Republicans. 

6 minutes ago, Governor said:

This is Ron DeSantis positioning himself? 

Lol. That was funny whether you intended it to be or not.

I didn’t say I agree with the approach, just trying to provide something you won’t hear inside your chamber of leftism. 

having heard a few of his press conferences he actually seem like a smart individual, relatively rare in politics these recent years. For that reason alone I’m surprised he’s even aspire to higher office.  Seems to be and idiots only club for the past few cycles