Vikings Rookie Shot 4 times

so, this could be random or it could be some knucklehead wanted a piece of him, or even someone he knew.  there is also the chance he was up to some dirty and it blew back on him.  

this reminds me of travis henry, who was behind some kind of low level criminal syndicate (think he was bank rolling it) and went away for a long while.  what is interesting about that one to me is he signed a 25mm contract, and was running some kind of crime ring that couldn't feasibly make him 5% of that a year.  i no longer will sponsor him for a Field's medal.

there was that RB for the ravens who looked like he was a robot made out of muscles, he got fined and went away for some kind of conspiracy charge, but i think got off fairly light and came back.

there was tamarik vanover (SP) who played cfl ball, and then was on the cheifs like 20 years ago.  monster return guy.  he was some kind of kingpin for a stolen vehicle ring or some such, and he got popped.

and i once read an article about about marvin harrison, consummate pro and i think a hall of fame WR, and a super bowl champion.  there was some long form article about how he was (SI maybe?) basically a street king in philly, had detail shops and such to wash his illegit operations and was known to enforce his own code on people (evidently he was a very skilled boxer).

i'd love to see the athletic or someone do a big piece on all the nfl (and other sports i guess, i just don't follow any of em) guys who were career criminals and so on.

4 times, 4 times.  Did the guy have an M16 by accident?  I’m all for giving the benefit of the doubt as sometimes things are sensationalized like Oliver last year as it turned out he was completely sober, etc.

4 times though.  That’s not an accident.  None of us have any idea really what happened, but it wasn’t by accident.  Whoever shot him, for whatever reason did it on purpose.  It doesn’t mean he’s a criminal, it just means someone wanted him dead again for whatever reason.  I can think of lots of Law and Order, Chicago PD type reasons like he was dating a girl who’s jealous boyfriend went nuts, or something else.  I’m not saying that’s what happened as my point is the guy might just be a lawful citizen, or maybe not.  I won’t speculate there, but it’s beyond reality someone gets shot four times by accident.

2 hours ago, machine gun kelly said:

4 times, 4 times.  Did the guy have an M16 by accident?  I’m all for giving the benefit of the doubt as sometimes things are sensationalized like Oliver last year as it turned out he was completely sober, etc.

4 times though.  That’s not an accident.  None of us have any idea really what happened, but it wasn’t by accident.  Whoever shot him, for whatever reason did it on purpose.  It doesn’t mean he’s a criminal, it just means someone wanted him dead again for whatever reason.  I can think of lots of Law and Order, Chicago PD type reasons like he was dating a girl who’s jealous boyfriend went nuts, or something else.  I’m not saying that’s what happened as my point is the guy might just be a lawful citizen, or maybe not.  I won’t speculate there, but it’s beyond reality someone gets shot four times by accident.

Seriously?

You start out correctly stating none of us have any idea BUT THEN you go on to assert 1) it wasnt by accident 2) did it on purpose 3) wanted him dead.

Well you were right about one thing, none of us have any clue....including yourself.

23 minutes ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

Seriously?

You start out correctly stating none of us have any idea BUT THEN you go on to assert 1) it wasnt by accident 2) did it on purpose 3) wanted him dead.

Well you were right about one thing, none of us have any clue....including yourself.

It’s possible this was a hunting accident where the shooter heard rustling in the woods and fired indiscriminately, or maybe the shooter accidentally discharged the one/two/three/four bullets into the chest/leg/torso/other of the bullet recipient, but I personally don’t see @machine gun kelly as being way out on Crazy Island on this one.   In other words I don’t think the aggrieved party is on walking around saying “Man, I dodged a bullet here, lol.”

Guys, will not debate just a response.  I said none of us know meaning there are a ton of things that could’ve contributed to this incident.  I don’t know.  What I do know is the likelihood of someone being shot four times would be highly unlikely an accident, or random.  The reasons will probably come out sometime.

I don’t care other than I hope he is ok. You guys have fun with the what if’s.  I won’t and not saying why just what is not likely at all.

• Agree 1

On 6/22/2021 at 1:16 PM, Limeaid said:

The rookie’s gunshot wounds were described by Rosenhaus as "superficial exit wounds"

All of his wounds were "exit wounds"?  No entrance wounds??  The poor man must have bullets inside him that spontaneously erupted!  

(Or his idiot agent is seriously downplaying the incident...)

7 minutes ago, RangerDave said:

All of his wounds were "exit wounds"?  No entrance wounds??  The poor man must have bullets inside him that spontaneously erupted!  

(Or his idiot agent is seriously downplaying the incident...)

Yes, I think what he meant was all of the shots passed thru his body not lodged in it requiring additional damage to take out.