Vikings Rookie Shot 4 times

“Wrong place, wrong time,” said his agent Drew Rosenhaus. “In talking to him today, he’s going to be OK - that’s all that matters."

Really?....."that's all that matters"? 

Just a simple misunderstanding while visiting aunties house that led to being shot 4 times?

Drew "Frank Drebin" Rosenhaus?

giphy.gif

Edited by I am the egg man
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Big dude.  Lucky/unlucky dude on the cusp of making his dream come true.  Takes four bullets and survives.  Should be interesting to hear the real, non-agent-adulterated version. 

• Like (+1) 2

Drew Rosenhaus.     🤪

He was Willis McGahee's agent when he was drafted.

He staged a fake scene with him to make it look like NFL teams were talking to him, then after he was drafted said Willis would be fine to play in his rookie year.

Known bender of truth.

• Agree 2

2 hours ago, JoPoy88 said:

yeah because random shootings never ever happen in this country…

yup.

until we know more, jumping to any conclusion is just confirmation of each of our own biases. 

he could have been a central figure or a totally innocent bystander visiting family 

• Thank you (+1) 3

https://www.sportskeeda.com/nfl/news-who-jaylen-twyman-vikings-rookie-shot-visiting-family-d-c

The rookie’s gunshot wounds were described by Rosenhaus as "superficial exit wounds" that he sustained in a vehicle while visiting his aunt in Washington D.C.

Jaylen Twyman was shot in the arm, leg, buttocks and shoulder, Rosenhaus told ESPN. Twyman is expected to be released from the hospital this week, according to his agent.

Very interesting.  I think what he is saying is none of bullets lodged in his body and passed thru it.

I looked for police report which would tell where in The District location he was shot in but I could not find it.  Since he was in car it may have nothing to do with his Aunt other than he was on way there.

32 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

You obviously never walked the mean streets of West Seneca.

That border between WS East and WS West territory can be a no-mab's land.

• Haha (+1) 1