Tom Brady talks about his FA experience - which team is he slamming here?

FUH K Brady, he is a walking character flaw.

• Like (+1) 1

14 hours ago, Turk71 said:

Referring to fellow pro qb as a motherfu--ker?

Is it personal? Or is Brady that much of an a??hole

While I’m sure Brady is that much of an a-hole, I see nothing vindictive in his remark in that setting. Sounds like he’s sitting around busting balls with the guys. We’ve all done it. Still, I can’t stand that motherfu**ker!

17 hours ago, AmishRifle said:

I don’t know.  Jimmy G at 49ers??  Don’t know if they actually officially entered into the fray.

17 hours ago, Turk71 said:

Referring to fellow pro qb as a motherfu--ker?

Is it personal? Or is Brady that much of an a??hole

I'd tend to agree as was kind of personal with getting rid of Jimmy G in NE.  Not that Jimmy really had anything to do with him being there himself, but Brady may just view him as the enemy and still has a bad spot in his heart for him.

15 hours ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

When oh when will we finally be rid of this self-centered egomaniacal gentleman? 🧐

Not soon enough....but wait!  He will live on and on and on and on and on and on......

• Agree 1

6 hours ago, P Riv said:

I'm guessing Chargers with Tyrod.  

Well to the Chargers credit they did draft Justin Herbert, NFL rookie of the year.

However the the other LA team, the Rams, are also in sunny LA. They are loaded with weapons and in win now mode. They went with Goff and now pivoted to another veteran QB with Stafford.

My guess is the LA Rams.

I generally enjoy Colin Cowherd, but he does have a segment called 'What Colin got right, What Colin got wrong'

Chicago and Denver make sense, but I'll stick with my guess.

Edited by ThurmanThomasEnglishMuffin

Some speculated it was 49ers, but I'm not so sure. He was pretty familiar with J.G from Pats days. Also J.G helped get 49ers to a recent SuperBowl. So not sure he was referring to him imo.

Could be any team. It's likely there were quite a few trying to get Brady at the time. So who knows.....