Frank Clark arrested for felony

On 6/21/2021 at 6:40 PM, BruceVilanch said:

You're going to want the mac10 or cold war MP5, Uzi is garbage as a secondary gun.

Use a nail gun- don't even need to pass a background check

Also- the Milano got buffed and is worth checking into

image.png.fa0887f95f46d7a91051e245d21eb3c7.png

Edited by Thunderstruck
  • Haha (+1) 2

12 hours ago, Mr. WEO said:

Security detail?

For…what?

for security!

9 hours ago, just1hugheser said:

the chiefs do it more than most teams, and id argue that a lot of that comes from Andy Reid- who he is as far as personality and his experiences with his family have given him more perspective than most so he has more empathy, compassion and sympathy for people 'in the struggle' with addiction, poverty, education, etc. so he is more prone to want to give chances as he knows that although the numbers say most in that situation will continue to struggle and fail the only way to pull someone up from a situation like that is to give opportunities to people.  There  is no cure for addiction/poverty/upbringing but people who have had those struggles and overcome them know that nothing can stop that train but the person themselves but in order for them to do that they have to know that they will not completely be shut out of opportunites because of their past, and in the case where a person is ready to move forward often times the only thing holding them back is that opportunity, no matter how big or small, one person to have hope or belief in them or simply just be willing to give them a shot to move forward and be something more.

said another way: he's an enabler who is willing to look the other way in the pursuit of victory.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1

18 hours ago, somnus00 said:

Should've been arrested last year after the AFC championship game when he raped the Bills o-line... then stole their lunch.

I see we found the new ScottLaw burner. 

1 hour ago, Captain Hindsight said:

Really ***** bodyguard not protecting his client from the law🙄

1.  The Lawyer is smart...this is an effective defense for this type of situation.

2.  Frank Clark is dumb.  But smart enough and rich enough to lawyer his way out of this.

3.  Refer to my original statement about NFL teams and speicifically my team, having bad dudes on the team.

I'm rooting for Clark's lawyer to get Clark out of this situation he stupidly put himself into.  He didn't kill or harm anyone.  I could care less what was in the front seat of his car short of a dead body.  Hope to see him making meaningful contributions to my team, as long as he's on my team.

59 minutes ago, Zerovoltz said:

1.  The Lawyer is smart...this is an effective defense for this type of situation.

No, it's not.  California penal code doesn't care who owns the illegal firearm.

20 minutes ago, Zerovoltz said:

I am sure you are right....all I am saying is the Lawyer will make sure this isn't a felony

That would be the first goal if the facts are what they are.

I'm not sure how Clark's felony burglary plea ended up wayyyy back when and how California handles that sort of thing.  Obviously a felony conviction ordinarily bars you from possessing a firearm and IIRC that automatically elevates it to felony possession. BUT if it was expunged AND the state in which he was convicted no longer bars him from possessing a firearm then it might be better for him.

But then there's the assault weapon part of it 🤷‍♂️ not really sure how that works there tbh.

26 minutes ago, LeviF said:

I'm not sure how Clark's felony burglary plea ended up wayyyy back when and how California handles that sort of thing.  Obviously a felony conviction ordinarily bars you from possessing a firearm and IIRC that automatically elevates it to felony possession. BUT if it was expunged AND the state in which he was convicted no longer bars him from possessing a firearm then it might be better for him.

But then there's the assault weapon part of it 🤷‍♂️ not really sure how that works there tbh.

I don't either....but considering that Clark has a bunch of money for a good lawyer, and the fact that he had a weapon on the front seat that is NOT registered to him...again, in a car...(the IN the car part, from my understanding gives a TON of wiggle room) ....I am confident the lawyer can make a rediculous but effective defense out of the facts and circumstances that legally extrapolit mr. Clark from a felony charge.  

What Mr. Goodell does is another matter entirely.

Just now, Zerovoltz said:

I don't either....but considering that Clark has a bunch of money for a good lawyer, and the fact that he had a weapon on the front seat that is NOT registered to him...again, in a car...(the IN the car part, from my understanding gives a TON of wiggle room) ....I am confident the lawyer can make a rediculous but effective defense out of the facts and circumstances that legally extrapolit mr. Clark from a felony charge.  

States like California don't care if the gun is registered to you or not I believe

It was in his vehicle on the seat while he was driving so he's responsible iirc  

7 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

States like California don't care if the gun is registered to you or not I believe

https://giffords.org/lawcenter/state-laws/guns-in-vehicles-in-california/

Unloaded and exposed handguns

California generally prohibits carrying an exposed and unloaded handgun in or on a motor vehicle on a public street or public place, if the street or place is in an incorporated city or city and county, or if it is otherwise unlawful to discharge a weapon in that location.5 It is also unlawful for a driver or owner of a motor vehicle to knowingly permit another person to carry into or bring into the vehicle a firearm in violation of this prohibition.6

But then there's this:

https://jdlaw.law/blog/how-to-safely-transport-firearms-in-california/

Most criminal charges involving possession of firearms in California are wobblers, which can be charged as a misdemeanor or a felony, at the discretion of the prosecutor. Misdemeanor gun possession charges can carry penalties upon conviction of up to one year in county jail and up to $1,000 in fines. Conviction of felony firearm possession charges can mean up to three years in jail and fines of up to $1,000.

Sounds as though a plea will be negotiated.

11 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

Yeah that's the rub, if the cop could see it looking through your window it's tough to say "golly gee didn't know that was there!"

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

I am not a lawyer or judge or a resident of CA.....but I am confident that given the circumstances, a well paid, well connected lawyer can get a favorable outcome....

Mr. Clark is a dumbass who happens to be decent at pro football and under an extremely expensive contract for my team.  Given all this.....I am rooting for him to get passed this with the means at his disposal in the hopes he'll be playing on sundays. 

56 minutes ago, LeviF said:

For the burglary charge you mentioned are you talking about the laptop theft or something else? I believe in the laptop thing he pled down and got probation.

2 hours ago, Zerovoltz said:

Like what?

3 hours ago, JoPoy88 said:

For the burglary charge you mentioned are you talking about the laptop theft or something else? I believe in the laptop thing he pled down and got probation.

Yes but wasn’t a great plea, still a felony conviction. Unlike his DV incident in which he got off really easy. Misdemeanor conviction not related to DV. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

On 6/24/2021 at 9:03 AM, colin said:

for security!

said another way: he's an enabler who is willing to look the other way in the pursuit of victory.

haha absolutely, I'd say he walks the line more than most who are just trying to get value out of commodities that are tainted by opinion or otherwise