Frank Clark arrested for felony

9 hours ago, colin said:

if he has a security detail, how did they not claim the weapon and show their papers? 

There aren't any papers in Cali that allow a civilian to carry an Uzi. I'm also guessing his "security detail" are a bunch of dudes that he grew up with.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

6 hours ago, Kwai San said:

WTAF!!!

I have questions here;

A Lambo TRUCK?!?!?!?  Wow.

A Vehicle Code Violation on a LAMBO Truck???  Wow.  Just how?

The said Uzi sticking out of a bag in the LAMBO TRUCK!!!  Wow.  Just how STOOPID!

Can someone say racial profiling?  Well maybe not due to the fact the article is short on details....but WHOLLY MUTHER OF GAWD?  How dumb can you be?????

SMFH!

I think you’re combining two instances with FC. Like 90 days ago, he was pulled over for not having front plates on his car. The cop saw a rifle sticking out of a bag and was arrested. 

This is a VERY similar incident where he had a “vehicle code violation” and they found an uzi. Unsure what the vehicle code violation is, but based on my own experience with something similar, once you get popped once, you start to get popped a bunch more. 

Getting popped the first time for a license plate with guns is probably why he was pulled over again honestly. You or I drive down the street in a lambo with tints that are too dark, or neon lights, or whatever, you probably don’t get pulled over. But cop pulls up behind you and sees you’ve been cited before, haven’t had it fixed, AND the last time you got pulled over for it you had illegal weapons. The sirens are most definitely going on. 

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Kwai San said:

WTAF!!!

I have questions here;

The said Uzi sticking out of a bag in the LAMBO TRUCK!!!  Wow.  Just how STOOPID!

Can someone say racial profiling?  Well maybe not due to the fact the article is short on details....but WHOLLY MUTHER OF GAWD?  How dumb can you be?????

SMFH!

Not sure if racial profiling is correct. Cali is silly on cars, the new Porshe 911 GT3 can't even be sold in Cali if it has a stick shift because it "generates more noise" than an automatic version of the car.

I'd just wait for details, but having an Uzi in Cali is not very smart.

12 hours ago, Southern_Bills said:

Not sure if racial profiling is correct. Cali is silly on cars, the new Porshe 911 GT3 can't even be sold in Cali if it has a stick shift because it "generates more noise" than an automatic version of the car.

I'd just wait for details, but having an Uzi in Cali is not very smart.

No - no it is NOT!

13 hours ago, Mango said:

I think you’re combining two instances with FC. Like 90 days ago, he was pulled over for not having front plates on his car. The cop saw a rifle sticking out of a bag and was arrested. 

This is a VERY similar incident where he had a “vehicle code violation” and they found an uzi. Unsure what the vehicle code violation is, but based on my own experience with something similar, once you get popped once, you start to get popped a bunch more. 

Getting popped the first time for a license plate with guns is probably why he was pulled over again honestly. You or I drive down the street in a lambo with tints that are too dark, or neon lights, or whatever, you probably don’t get pulled over. But cop pulls up behind you and sees you’ve been cited before, haven’t had it fixed, AND the last time you got pulled over for it you had illegal weapons. The sirens are most definitely going on. 

What a FINE UPSTANDING citizen.  Well I for one have not had any of the experiences Frank has had....nor do I have the Lambo.  I guess $$$ does really corrupt!  Of course having a modicum of working brain cells would help.....oi !!!

23 hours ago, Kwai San said:

WTAF!!!

I have questions here;

The said Uzi sticking out of a bag in the LAMBO TRUCK!!!  Wow.  Just how STOOPID! <---Yeah but just Slightly!

SMFH!

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Wow, good to know that the NFL takes these things seriously

53 minutes ago, somnus00 said:

Should've been arrested last year after the AFC championship game when he raped the Bills o-line... then stole their lunch.

I got no problem with that.  It's the Bills OL job to stop it.

On 6/22/2021 at 8:04 AM, colin said:

if he has a security detail, how did they not claim the weapon and show their papers?  the blurb i read on this is that the weapon was like just sitting in his car.  could you imagine paying someone money to protect you and they just leave a pre 84 ban fully auto weapon in your car?

that's like hiring a personal physician who just leaves a crate of oxy's in your bathroom and the cops find them.  im even starting to question if clark did his due dilly on the background of his security contractors!  the humanity.

Security detail?

For…what?

• Like (+1) 1

On 6/21/2021 at 6:12 PM, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

One of the many law abiding players on the Chiefs…

....I won't argue that my team is full of milk drinking, thoughtful, law abiding, upstanding pillars of the community.  We all want our guys to be that....many of them aren't and a few of them are just awful people.  My team....(and every team) has bad guys on it.  some a few more than others...but alot of these guys have been brought up with a bad combo of low IQ, and in a culture that values machismo, violence, and whose heros are often criminals whose badges of honor include time served.  That's a bad combo....and if not for some of these guys having talent to pay pro ball...they'd be dead, in prison, etc themselves...

Others come from broken or violent homes....and under presure to achieve or win or make a roster, are willing to push limits and break sometimes....

Anyhow....that's the world we live in and on Sunday....we ignore it or accept it....because we want our team to win...a fast, difficult and violent game.  

If you find that the character of these dudes really matters alot...then this is a sport that will be hard to support....

I have  come to terms with the reality that my team has a number of horrible a holes on it.  Fine.  Win on Sunday.

.....the exception being QB.  That guy has to be mega aweseome....face of franchise...leader of men and aholes, patient with media....able to handle pressure, smart, and aware at all time who he is and who is around him and where he's at.  THAT Guy can't do this crap...he costs to muhc and he means too much.

1 hour ago, Zerovoltz said:

....I won't argue that my team is full of milk drinking, thoughtful, law abiding, upstanding pillars of the community.  We all want our guys to be that....many of them aren't and a few of them are just awful people.  My team....(and every team) has bad guys on it.  some a few more than others...but alot of these guys have been brought up with a bad combo of low IQ, and in a culture that values machismo, violence, and whose heros are often criminals whose badges of honor include time served.  That's a bad combo....and if not for some of these guys having talent to pay pro ball...they'd be dead, in prison, etc themselves...

Others come from broken or violent homes....and under presure to achieve or win or make a roster, are willing to push limits and break sometimes....

Anyhow....that's the world we live in and on Sunday....we ignore it or accept it....because we want our team to win...a fast, difficult and violent game.  

If you find that the character of these dudes really matters alot...then this is a sport that will be hard to support....

I have  come to terms with the reality that my team has a number of horrible a holes on it.  Fine.  Win on Sunday.

.....the exception being QB.  That guy has to be mega aweseome....face of franchise...leader of men and aholes, patient with media....able to handle pressure, smart, and aware at all time who he is and who is around him and where he's at.  THAT Guy can't do this crap...he costs to muhc and he means too much.

honestly, I would probably be making the same justifications and excuses if I were in your shoes too if my team collected a lot of troubled players.

you just got to own it. The Bills wouldn’t sign Frank Clark or Tyreek hill even if they agreed to play for free. The chiefs like the value they get in more high risk players, and feel like they can manage the risk. They do a nice job at it too— that said, if Mahomes gets injured and the chiefs go like 6-10, it becomes a lot harder to keep the bad guys in check. Winning covers over a lot of the bad stuff. 

• Like (+1) 2

the chiefs do it more than most teams, and id argue that a lot of that comes from Andy Reid- who he is as far as personality and his experiences with his family have given him more perspective than most so he has more empathy, compassion and sympathy for people 'in the struggle' with addiction, poverty, education, etc. so he is more prone to want to give chances as he knows that although the numbers say most in that situation will continue to struggle and fail the only way to pull someone up from a situation like that is to give opportunities to people.  There  is no cure for addiction/poverty/upbringing but people who have had those struggles and overcome them know that nothing can stop that train but the person themselves but in order for them to do that they have to know that they will not completely be shut out of opportunites because of their past, and in the case where a person is ready to move forward often times the only thing holding them back is that opportunity, no matter how big or small, one person to have hope or belief in them or simply just be willing to give them a shot to move forward and be something more.

• Like (+1) 1

On 6/22/2021 at 1:12 PM, LeviF said:

Teslas are constantly yanked over for no front plate here in NY. 

No front plates required or offered in Pennsylvania, been pulled over by a few rookie cops in other states thinking they “got” me until they look at the vehicle code for PA.  Also got pulled several times when we moved to California before we had a chance to change our registration.