Frank Clark arrested for felony

6 hours ago, Locomark said:

Wait wasn’t our DT arrested last year for possession of a firearm? How soon we forget….   Remember it all was thrown out of court, so who knows if this sticks.

Although anything bad that happens to the Chiefs is Ok with me. 

Different circs .  Ed was arrested on DWI which made his legal firearm illegal.  When the DWI got thrown out (turns out he wasn’t) the firearm became legal again

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

51 minutes ago, colin said:

if he has a security detail, how did they not claim the weapon and show their papers?  the blurb i read on this is that the weapon was like just sitting in his car.  could you imagine paying someone money to protect you and they just leave a pre 84 ban fully auto weapon in your car?

that's like hiring a personal physician who just leaves a crate of oxy's in your bathroom and the cops find them.  im even starting to question if clark did his due dilly on the background of his security contractors!  the humanity.

"I see nothing wrong with that method."  Dr. Conrad Murray, personal physician to Michael Jackson.

• Haha (+1) 2

WTAF!!!

I have questions here;

A Lambo TRUCK?!?!?!?  Wow.

A Vehicle Code Violation on a LAMBO Truck???  Wow.  Just how?

The said Uzi sticking out of a bag in the LAMBO TRUCK!!!  Wow.  Just how STOOPID!

Can someone say racial profiling?  Well maybe not due to the fact the article is short on details....but WHOLLY MUTHER OF GAWD?  How dumb can you be?????

SMFH!

2 minutes ago, Kwai San said:

A Vehicle Code Violation on a LAMBO Truck???  Wow.  Just how?

Driving too fast?  Following too closely?  Ran a stop sign or red light?  Crossed the center or shoulder lines?  Do you want an exhaustive list?

13 hours ago, SCBills said:

Frank Clark with an uzi, Jalen Twyman shot 4x and Zaven Collins arrested… quite the banner day for the NFL

Eh the Zaven things a big nothing. Twyman getting swept under the rug is already in progress. NFL is so used to this, it's just another day

3 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Different circs .  Ed was arrested on DWI which made his legal firearm illegal.  When the DWI got thrown out (turns out he wasn’t) the firearm became legal again

Thanks Hap - I immediately thought the same thing - it was all predicated around the non DWI....

13 hours ago, Governor said:

1. He doesn’t want a legal one because he couldn’t kill someone with it.

2. He might have other felonies which prevents him from owning one legally.

The whole beating his GF proally sacked any chance of him owning an Uzi....or any other fully automatic weapon for that matter.

4 hours ago, JMF2006 said:

If he had a WR or CB body he could probably fit in an Aventador  or Huracan ;) 

Besides there is more room to store guns in the SUV ;)

Fair point. He is a bigger guy width wize, But he is only 6'3. He can absolutely be driving a McLaren

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, LeviF said:

Driving too fast?  Following too closely?  Ran a stop sign or red light?  Crossed the center or shoulder lines?  Do you want an exhaustive list?

Sorry - I read that literally thinking there was something wrong with the truck...busted tail light, non working headlights/brake lights.  Thanks for pointing that out....I got wrapped stoopid around that fact that he has a Lambo TRUCK!

Edited by Kwai San
  • Haha (+1) 1

10 hours ago, Locomark said:

Wait wasn’t our DT arrested last year for possession of a firearm? How soon we forget….   Remember it all was thrown out of court, so who knows if this sticks.

A pistol in Texas and an uzi in Cali couldnt be more different

• Like (+1) 1

11 hours ago, Locomark said:

29 minutes ago, BillsShredder83 said:

Not to mention, the gun charge was only a charge because of the "under the influence charge". Once the blood test proved he had not been drinking, there was no weapons charge to move forward with. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, LeviF said:

His last gun charge came about because he didn't have a front license plate. CA requires front and back. Cops pulled him over for that and he had a rifle and pistol in the back seat. 

I wouldn't be shocked if he never put the plate on the front.

Anecdotally when I was younger I had a car I bought that came with tints on the windows that were too dark. It looked good so I kept them on. I drove for a long time with them and had zero issues. After I got pulled over once, I payed the ticket but kept them on because I had gotten one ticket in like 2 years. No big deal. After that, I got pulled over 3 times over the course of a few days for the same thing. I wouldn't be shocked that the cops run his plates in traffic and see the license plate, guns, etc. and pop him again based on history. 

I am always amazed that people doing dumb shyte never cross t's and dot i's. Like if you are going to have illegal weapons in your car, make sure you have both effing license plates. I will refuse to drive to/from a Bills game with an expired inspection. Hell, if I go out to dinner with my SO and we share a bottle of wine, we take the other car in that situation for the same reason. Why risk getting pulled over even if you are going to blow .03. 

2 minutes ago, Mango said:

His last gun charge came about because he didn't have a front license plate. CA requires front and back. Cops pulled him over for that and he had a rifle and pistol in the back seat. 

Anecdotally when I was younger I had a car I bought that came with tints on the windows that were too dark. It looked good so I kept them on. I drove for a long time with them and had zero issues. After I got pulled over once, I payed the ticket but kept them on because I had gotten one ticket in like 2 years. No big deal. After that, I got pulled over 3 times over the course of a few days for the same thing. I wouldn't be shocked that the cops run his plates in traffic and see the license plate, guns, etc. and pop him again based on history. 

I am always amazed that people doing dumb shyte never cross t's and dot i's. Like if you are going to have illegal weapons in your car, make sure you have both effing license plates. I will refuse to drive to/from a Bills game with an expired inspection. Hell, if I go out to dinner with my SO and we share a bottle of wine, we take the other car in that situation for the same reason. Why risk getting pulled over even if you are going to blow .03. 

First rule is to not commit two crimes at once.  If you're gonna run drugs/guns set that cruise to the speed limit and brake for every yellow light.

Teslas are constantly yanked over for no front plate here in NY. 

• Like (+1) 1

You'd be suprised at the # of people that use the excuse of  saying they only got one plate in the mail in CA. The plates can stick together  and they put both on the back.Ignorance of the law is no excuse.

1 hour ago, LABILLBACKER said:

So let's recap. The head coach has a kid who damn near killed a small child drunk driving. Their WR beats his GF. And now Clark has a small arsenal of weapons including an uzi. I guess every team has their own unique process. 

I hate being outdone by the Chiefs. Thank you OJ - at least we can maintain a historical advantage in the commitment heinous crimes.Oj Simpson GIF

• Haha (+1) 1

48 minutes ago, Bulldog said:

Oj Simpson GIF

"And the award for best TSW gif, 2021, goes to Bulldog." 

1 hour ago, BillsShredder83 said:

True.  Buying ammo for the Uzi in Cali requires a Papal decree, countersigned by the governor.  You can buy ammo for the pistol in Texas at the converted gumball machine in the supermarket foyer.

Edited by Ridgewaycynic2013
  • Haha (+1) 1

12 hours ago, machine gun kelly said:

Thanks for sharing as I was hoping a Californian would elaborate on the law.  With this climate on violence, and it was absurdly blatant carrying around a non secured automatic weapon, it’s possible the NFL caves under pressure and does have the suspension this year.   This isn’t tampering with the ball.  The guy thought he was Scarface, and already from college has a domestic violence that was kicked down.  The NFL has more than enough time to investigate from June to September to make a decision.

Marshawn also got busted for a gun in his car in Cali back in his Buffalo days. His gun was in his trunk, which is considered locked away. However, it was loaded which is illegal. He was charged with a felony, but I don't remember the outcome with the NFL.

https://tv5.espn.com/nfl/news/story?id=3909366

5 hours ago, Kwai San said:

Sorry - I read that literally thinking there was something wrong with the truck...busted tail light, non working headlights/brake lights.  Thanks for pointing that out....I got wrapped stoopid around that fact that he has a Lambo TRUCK!

Well not actually a truck, an SUV.

4 hours ago, Mango said:

Or at least zip up the bag and put it in the back of the SUV, where the windows are usually too dark to see through.

Edited by Herc11