Frank Clark arrested for felony

On 6/24/2021 at 9:18 AM, thenorthremembers said:

One has to wonder why the 6'3 260 NFL Player needs a "Body Guard."    Seems like the Michigan education may not have done ole Frank much good.

Gotta have your posse or your not a player…, and an affirmative on that unused education…, 

On 6/24/2021 at 7:47 AM, Thunderstruck said:

Use a nail gun- don't even need to pass a background check

Also- the Milano got buffed and is worth checking into

image.png.fa0887f95f46d7a91051e245d21eb3c7.png

It’s a good thing that PEDs aren’t used on a regular basis in the NFL…😂

• Like (+1) 1

On 6/25/2021 at 4:18 PM, Don Otreply said:

Gotta have your posse or your not a player…, and an affirmative on that unused education…, 

Clark could walk down the street in any city in the country and be unrecognized.

It's all gangster cosplay for these guys...

• Agree 3

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, CorkScrewHill said:

Officially charged .. if convicted .. up to 3 yrs .. even if not convicted welcome to the commissioners discipline.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2021/07/09/formally-charged-with-felony-possession-of-an-assault-weapon-frank-clark-faces-up-to-three-years/

And this is from the first gun charge he had from March... for the more recent one, charges are still pending. There is a good chance he won't be playing this year.

Edited by HappyDays
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Shocked 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

12 hours ago, HappyDays said:

And this is from the first gun charge he had from March... for the more recent one, charges are still pending. There is a good chance he won't be playing this year.

With special permission to play week 5 

Oh no he pulled the “lil job”

• Haha (+1) 1

He won't do any time.  The lawyers will see to that.

Goodell is a different story. 

Melvin Ingram and Justin Houston are still sitting out there.  I'd expect if KC gets the inkling Roger is going to bring the hammer...you'll see KC sign one of those 2.

13 minutes ago, Zerovoltz said:

Melvin Ingram and Justin Houston are still sitting out there.  I'd expect if KC gets the inkling Roger is going to bring the hammer...you'll see KC sign one of those 2.

Its sucks your team has a player that committed a felony.  We’ve never had that type of player associated with any type of felony.  Not even double homicide.

• Haha (+1) 2

13 minutes ago, Zerovoltz said:

There must be some free agents that have beat up a woman or little kid or committed some acceptable crimes that would fit Reid’s criteria?  

4 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Its sucks your team has a player that committed a felony.  We’ve never had that type of player associated with any type of felony.  Not even double homicide.

He had the decency and commitment  to wait until after his playing days were over to kill people. 

**sarcasm**

• Haha (+1) 2

13 hours ago, Prospector said:

Don't hate the player, hate the game.... nvm, it's ok to hate this player, lol, he's the worst

And then Barkevious Minho enters the competition. I am thinking the NFL will think this is a suspension level offense … just guessing

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2021/07/10/barkevious-mingo-posts-bond-in-child-sex-offense-case/

On 7/9/2021 at 6:36 PM, HappyDays said:

Could not have happened to a better person 

• Like (+1) 1

A lot of fans like to debate that their team has better charachter guys.  It's sports.  It's entertainment....one thing is as good to debate as the next I guess....but I have come to accept that many of these guys in pro sports....and in particular pro football....are not especially smart, or good people.  Fine.  I'd like them all to be fine upstanding pillars of my community.  They aren't.  Most won't ever be.  Some will be problem for the teams PR staff and stain on the community.  Fine.  Win on Sunday.  I'll tolerate some awful humans if they are contributing to wins on Sunday.  I hope they improve, grow up, etc...but win on Sunday and don't kill anyone.  

• Eyeroll 1
  • Disagree 3
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Zerovoltz said:

A lot of fans like to debate that their team has better charachter guys.  It's sports.  It's entertainment....one thing is as good to debate as the next I guess....but I have come to accept that many of these guys in pro sports....and in particular pro football....are not especially smart, or good people.  Fine.  I'd like them all to be fine upstanding pillars of my community.  They aren't.  Most won't ever be.  Some will be problem for the teams PR staff and stain on the community.  Fine.  Win on Sunday.  I'll tolerate some awful humans if they are contributing to wins on Sunday.  I hope they improve, grow up, etc...but win on Sunday and don't kill anyone.  

Totally disagree - most guys are good upstanding guys.  Most guys give time and effort for sick kids and charity of their own free will.  Many come from bad and poor and deadly neighborhoods and find through sports, hardwork, and caring - they can make it out and give back.

There are a bunch of guys that are the opposite of that - bad, horrible, terrible people and they should be removed from the league whether or not they help a team win, but there some coaches and teams that don’t care and allow these people to stay in the league.

Atlanta had the guts to cut a bad guy - KC has several and don’t care - there is a difference.

For me - I want to win, but it is much more important that I like the team at the same time because they are brining the memories and Joy.  We have had some bad people that were good players, but for the most part I am happier with an approach where I can identify and love my team because they are generally good people - not a guy that beats his girlfriend and gets multiple felonies for guns, but wow he got me 5 sacks or caught a TD.

An attitude of well I will tolerate it to win is a horrible way to get through life - especially in entertainment. 

These guys should be celebrated for the good and positive things they do and after a few failed chances - guys like Clark should be out on their butts and it should be lead by winning teams saying I can get production from good players and people.

Edited by Rochesterfan
  • Agree 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Zerovoltz said:

Football would be much less enjoyable if I had to come to terms with “just don’t kill anyone and win on Sunday.”  I heard Barkevious Mingo just got released, he needs one of those Andy Reid second chance specials!