Frank Clark arrested for felony

43 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Frank Clark with an uzi, Jalen Twyman shot 4x and Zaven Collins arrested… quite the banner day for the NFL

It is that time of year.  You pray one of your guys doesn't get arrested or go on drama filled hissy fit on social media about a subject the team had decided to keep "in house".  

Silly season

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

4 hours ago, aristocrat said:

i mean he's got plenty of money how does he not buy one legally?  

1. He doesn’t want a legal one because he couldn’t kill someone with it.

2. He might have other felonies which prevents him from owning one legally.

• Like (+1) 2

4 hours ago, aristocrat said:

i mean he's got plenty of money how does he not buy one legally?  

He was busted in Cali with it. No way to legally own an Uzi here.

Also, he had it in an open duffle bag in his car. There are strict rules for carrying a gun in your car here. Its gotta be locked up and you can't have any ammo with it.

Edited by Herc11

1 hour ago, CNYfan said:

It is that time of year.  You pray one of your guys doesn't get arrested or go on drama filled hissy fit on social media about a subject the team had decided to keep "in house".  

Silly season

Or one of your assistant coaches doesn't start beating up some kids on a beach, after arguing about some chairs.

• Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

In keeping with standard NFL policy, I"m going with no action this season while his legal troubles grind along, disciplinary action next season.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/chiefs-star-frank-clark-arrested-after-police-discover-uzi-in-lamborghini-truck/ar-AALhRtg

It's California.  I believe by virtue of being an Uzi, it's illegal whether he legitimately purchased and paid for it elsewhere or not

https://www.answers.com/Q/Is_it_legal_to_own_a_uzi_gun_in_California

Isn't a semi auto uzi technically classified as a pistol?

That team has a lot of unlikeable characters, that's for sure. I like Mahomes alright and I like Andy Reid, but not the rest. Especially Tyreek Hill. That dude is horrible.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

Wait wasn’t our DT arrested last year for possession of a firearm? How soon we forget….   Remember it all was thrown out of court, so who knows if this sticks.

Although anything bad that happens to the Chiefs is Ok with me. 

5 hours ago, Herc11 said:

He was busted in Cali with it. No way to legally own an Uzi here.

Also, he had it in an open duffle bag in his car. There are strict rules for carrying a gun in your car here. Its gotta be locked up and you can't have any ammo with it.

Thanks for sharing as I was hoping a Californian would elaborate on the law.  With this climate on violence, and it was absurdly blatant carrying around a non secured automatic weapon, it’s possible the NFL caves under pressure and does have the suspension this year.   This isn’t tampering with the ball.  The guy thought he was Scarface, and already from college has a domestic violence that was kicked down.  The NFL has more than enough time to investigate from June to September to make a decision.

3 hours ago, Locomark said:

Wait wasn’t our DT arrested last year for possession of a firearm? How soon we forget….   Remember it all was thrown out of court, so who knows if this sticks.

Although anything bad that happens to the Chiefs is Ok with me. 

That was Texas, this is CÀ.  That’s like opposite world.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

I understand carrying a gun on you. Maybe even a bit more so if you're rich, famous, and feel or have been threatened. But what in the hell do you need to be riding around with an Uzi in your passenger seat for? Shouldn't a handgun suffice? Just stupid imo. 

Edited by H2o
  • Agree 1

12 hours ago, BarleyNY said:

10 hours ago, Mango said:

If I had NFL money, a Lamborghini Urus would be pretty low on my list of super cars. 

If he had a WR or CB body he could probably fit in an Aventador  or Huracan ;) 

Besides there is more room to store guns in the SUV ;)

Edited by JMF2006
Edited wrong quote
  • Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, H2o said:

I understand carrying a gun on you. Maybe even a bit more so if you're rich, famous, and feel or have been threatened. But what in the hell do you need to be riding around with an Uzi in your passenger seat for? Shouldn't a handgun suffice? Just stupid imo. 

Cutting down trees? 🤔

When I initially read the thread title, I immediately thought the ex Erie County D.A. should have more sense than that.  Especially since quick research shows he passed away in 2017.  I am two steps away from being Uncle Leo. 😳

image.jpeg.29d8406f9ff149e7d5a907955999bffe.jpeg

• Haha (+1) 2

if he has a security detail, how did they not claim the weapon and show their papers?  the blurb i read on this is that the weapon was like just sitting in his car.  could you imagine paying someone money to protect you and they just leave a pre 84 ban fully auto weapon in your car?

that's like hiring a personal physician who just leaves a crate of oxy's in your bathroom and the cops find them.  im even starting to question if clark did his due dilly on the background of his security contractors!  the humanity.