Carl Nassib Announces He is Gay

51 minutes ago, Dablitzkrieg said:

I just want to take a moment to say I'm straight.  Been meaning to say this for a while.   I like boobs

Are you sure? Many a man got the boobies. You may be on the path to twig and berries and you don’t even know yet. 

• Haha (+1) 1

I'm happy he's comfortable enough with himself to come out. I'm not sure what it has to do with football.

Nothing against him, I just think it's crazy people want people to stay out of their business and let them "live their life" yet put their business on public forum.

Glad he's happy with himself though. 

• Disagree 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

I doubt you are his type. 

I doubt he's anyone's type.

2 minutes ago, Southern_Bills said:

I'm happy he's comfortable enough with himself to come out. I'm not sure what it has to do with football.

Nothing against him, I just think it's crazy people want people to stay out of their business and let them "live their life" yet put their business on public forum.

Hes the first active openly gay player in NFL history.   What aren't you sure about?

• Like (+1) 3
  • Sad 1
  • Thank you (+1) 4

6 minutes ago, Southern_Bills said:

If he was out somewhere holding hands with his boyfriend, and tmz was there, what exactly do you think happens?

If he was doing this for attention, it would have happened already. He likely wants to go out in public and didn't want someone else to come out for him by breaking the news.

• Like (+1) 6

1 minute ago, Southern_Bills said:

It has nothing to do with football is all. It shouldn't make him viewed any differently if he is or isn't.

….and Jackie Robinson had nothing to do with baseball, I suppose? 

• Like (+1) 9
  • Awesome! (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Southern_Bills said:

It has nothing to do with football is all. It shouldn't make him viewed any differently if he is or isn't.

Ok, well you should be talking to the people that view him differently then, because people absolutely will now unfortunately.

1 minute ago, HardyBoy said:

If he was out somewhere holding hands with his boyfriend, and tmz was there, what exactly do you think happens?

If he was doing this for attention, it would have happened already. He likely wants to go out in public and didn't want someone else to come out for him by breaking the news.

Indeed. And it is not like he made it a big media thing. He put a 4 line statement on his own social media. I think it was pretty classy and understated.

• Like (+1) 10
  • Agree 3

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

Shouldn’t even be news

No, it shouldn’t. Nobody should care. I don’t. 

I don’t blame him. Throw it out there before it becomes something “scandalous” (which it isn’t).

Live and let live. Nothing to see here. 

• Like (+1) 4

3 minutes ago, Southern_Bills said:

Over the past few days you've been active in threads about marketing the WFT name, Beasely's Tweets about covid protocols, Tre White's social media, and what Louis Reddick had to say on NFL Today.  But this topic isn't relevant?

• Like (+1) 6
  • Sad 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, HardyBoy said:

I can see that angle, and I understand others will make a bigger deal of it than he intended.

2 minutes ago, BillsFanForever19 said:

So many comments from so many accounts on this site over the past few days have made me ashamed I share a fan base with some of you.

lol really?

just because we share an interest, we should think the same way?

we're all humans and we all have very unique experiences that shape us and our opinions

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Jauronimo said:

Over the past few days you've been active in threads about marketing the WFT name, Beasely's Tweets about covid protocols, Tre White's social media, and what Louis Reddick had to say on NFL Today.  But this topic isn't relevant?

Well, the other topics probably are on the same relevancy level. It's the off-season and there are no actual football topics outside of maybe and ifs.

But yes this topic is on the Same level as the others you listed.