Chris Simms Top 40 quaterbacks - in depth Josh vs Aaron

2 hours ago, Captain Hindsight said:

I'm in the minority but I think Hill can be successful as a QB. It would only work with SP as his HC but he was decent last year and is a hell of athlete. If Lamar can be successful, Hill can too. Its gonna be scheme dependent, but good coaches put their players in position to be successful

I don't see any similarity in the games of Jackson and Hill.  Hill is a gadget option QB.  No one is building an offense around that in 2021.  Even SP yanked him as soon as the rapidly declining Brees was ready to play last year.

Teddy B went 5-0 in NO once.  He'll be bouncing around a few more NFL benches before he retires.

1 hour ago, Mr. WEO said:

I don't see any similarity in the games of Jackson and Hill.  Hill is a gadget option QB.  No one is building an offense around that in 2021.  Even SP yanked him as soon as the rapidly declining Brees was ready to play last year.

Teddy B went 5-0 in NO once.  He'll be bouncing around a few more NFL benches before he retires.

This is true and probably not the best comparison. I was trying to think of  great athlete playing QB. If anyone could win with a guy like Hill, its SP