I just saw DK Metcalf in a Nestle Quik commercial....

cage

So, really, why care if a multimillionaire doesn’t get even more money? Josh has enough money right now to never need a job for the rest of his life.., I just don’t get this one percent worship thing…, Josh as the team QB on the team I follow is fine, but he is a multimillionaire and he is about to get even more money he doesn’t actually need, so why the concern for his fame and financial well-being?  I just can’t wrap my mind around ball washing one percenters…

Go Bills!!!

Edited by Don Otreply
  • Like (+1) 9
  • Eyeroll 7
  • Haha (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Don Otreply said:

So, really, why care if a multimillionaire doesn’t get even more money? Josh has enough money right now to never need a job for the rest of his life.., I just don’t get this one percent worship thing…, Josh as the team QB on the team I follow is fine, but he is a multimillionaire and he is about to get even more money he doesn’t actually need, so why the concern for his fame and financial well-being?  I just can’t wrap my mind around ball washing one percenters…

Go Bills!!!

The more he gets from endorsements, the more he's willing to forego from the Bills?

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Tortured Soul said:

The more he gets from endorsements, the more he's willing to forego from the Bills?

Not gonna make any difference, one is a separate business transaction from the other, and Josh’s agent will keep it that way. And who cares anyway he is already a multimillionaire, about to get even more money he actually doesn’t need…, it all depends on how greedy Josh is. 

• Vomit 1
  • Dislike 3

25 minutes ago, Don Otreply said:

Go Bills!!!

Yikes! It’s interesting that you immediately go to the money side of things. If you ever get any you’re going to figure out that you do very little of what you do for the money. Your focus will be on the challenge of achieving something you didn’t think you could. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Tortured Soul said:

Enough is not a concept that these guys get. If they try to take one dollar less than the most money possible in their deal, the union tears them a new one.

A bunch of you are so insecure about the Bills and Allen that we are now whining that he doesn't have his own food commercial. 

Grow up, pull up your panties and grow a pair. 

Edited by DJB
  • Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 3
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, DJB said:

A bunch of you are so insecure about the Bills and Allen that we are now whining that he doesn't have his own food commercial. 

Grow up, pull up your panties and grow a pair. 

A bit harsh, but I hear you. We need to keep our priorities straight.

I hope Josh's next big endorsement is when he shouts to the camera, right after the Super Bowl is over, "I'm going to Disneyland!" (Is that still a thing?)

• Agree 1

I think it’s more of a professional accomplishment than the money he’d potentially get out of it. 

It’s an acknowledgment of their success. Seeing peers with lesser accomplishments being recognized and rewarded with endorsements is annoying to us Bills Fans. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Yikes! It’s interesting that you immediately go to the money side of things. If you ever get any you’re going to figure out that you do very little of what you do for the money. Your focus will be on the challenge of achieving something you didn’t think you could. 

True in many cases, but not athletes doing commercial endorsements. It's not like Rodgers or Mahomes got the State Farm gig based on their acting abilities.

7 minutes ago, DaggersEOD said:

I think it’s more of a professional accomplishment than the money he’d potentially get out of it. 

It’s an acknowledgment of their success. Seeing peers with lesser accomplishments being recognized and rewarded with endorsements is annoying to us Bills Fans. 

Yeah, I think the OP’s post is more about respect than financial gain. I personally don’t care, as all I care about is Josh’s success on the field. When you see Mayfield, Metcalf, etc., with national advertising you start to question why someone like Josh, a top 5 QB in the league with a great personality, has nada. Who knows? Maybe Allen has been approached, but isn’t yet interested. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1