Cole Beasley announces he will not be following Covid protocols, willing to retire

Process

1 hour ago, DrDawkinstein said:

I actually thought this last night too. I can only imagine the crap that we would have seen if that team in 1988 had social media accounts.

It technically was 1989 but yea, the Bills would be absolutely leading all media if that were the case.

42 minutes ago, CNYfan said:

IMO Cole is a good man.  He is a great Bill and I hope he will be on the team this year and active.  

I disagree with his stance but can mostly respect a guy who comes from that place.  But I totally disagree with the histrionic melt down on social media and think it is a mistake.   

Well Said!  I can understand looking at those protocols and thinking "WTeverlasting*****?"

But I've been faced with regulations on the job that I didn't agree with.  I rolled up my sleeves, I collected my arguments, and I went to work through the appropriate chain of command.  I succeeded in having some modified, I didn't succeed with others. 

I didn't have a public meltdown.  That's like Middle School Drama Llama Town.

5 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Ahhhhh

Can you take one for the team and give us the synopsis so I don't have to listen?  I don't have a spare keyboard and I'm afraid for the life of mine if I do.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Well Said!  I can understand looking at those protocols and thinking "WTeverlasting*****?"

But I've been faced with regulations on the job that I didn't agree with.  I rolled up my sleeves, I collected my arguments, and I went to work through the appropriate chain of command.  I succeeded in having some modified, I didn't succeed with others. 

I didn't have a public meltdown.  That's like Middle School Drama Llama Town.

I mean I don't really like this but isn't creating a stink the fairly common way of putting an issue in front of the NFL/NFLPA?

Just now, Warcodered said:

I mean I don't really like this but isn't creating a stink the fairly common way of putting an issue in front of the NFL/NFLPA?

I would have thought it was ineffective as a first step, because people usually become entrenched if you piss on them publicly.

And Beasley himself started out saying he hadn't discussed his concerns with the NFLPA

But whaddo I know?  Can you tell us about other NFLPA issues that got resolved after creating a stink on social media?

• Agree 2

2 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I would have thought it was ineffective as a first step, because people usually become entrenched if you piss on them publicly.

And Beasley himself started out saying he hadn't discussed his concerns with the NFLPA

But whaddo I know?  Can you tell us about other NFLPA issues that got resolved after creating a stink on social media?

If he doesn't get vaccinated, he basically will have to abide by last years regulations. It is his choice-- don't know why he didn't just go lowkey on this, instead of exploding all over social media.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Seasons1992 said:

Politics!

COVID!

Christian Wade eligibility!

Homerun Throwback was forward!

"Would ya!?"

Am I doing this thread correctly? I'll hang up and listen. 

Throw in a Skinny, lazy Star and a lil Tremaine slander and you can put a bow on it 

• Haha (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

You’d think based on some people’s reaction that vaccines had just been invented instead of being around for over 100 years. Most people get dozens of them over the course of their lives. Apparently this one is an outrage however.

Edited by vincec
  • Like (+1) 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, Boxcar said:

No, I didn't, but good retort. I'm probably too smoothbrained to comprehend it.

And don't worry, you're in no danger of my associating with obedient bootlickers.

Unfortunately, the rest of us have to take care of you and support you regardless if you 'associate' with us or not. This is why you need to step up and be better. I'm tired of you costing me money.