Cole Beasley announces he will not be following Covid protocols, willing to retire

Process

Just now, oldmanfan said:

Someone sit him down, go over the actual data and science and not the crap idiots post on social media, and I think he’d get vaccinated.  Best team we’ve had in years, a real Lombardi contender, and the team is going to get ruined by political horse crap.

He's already made it clear he isnt willing to listen to science, or anything else. His mind is made up, he wants to do what he wants with no consequences, LET HIM LIVE HIS LIIIIIIIFE!

Ugh

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, oldmanfan said:

Someone sit him down, go over the actual data and science and not the crap idiots post on social media, and I think he’d get vaccinated.  Best team we’ve had in years, a real Lombardi contender, and the team is going to get ruined by political horse crap.

McDermott, Beane, the NFL and the NFLPA have all said they have done that with all players.

I won't condemn anyone for choosing to not get vaccinated. However the paranoia of some people does make me laugh, especially an athelete who has probably spent years allowing medical staff to dope him up with all kinds of pain-killing injections and pills without giving the slightest thought about what's in them and what their potential negative long-term effects might be.

Even regular people in society spend their days taking medicines and eating all kinds of ***** with about 1000 ingredients listed on the box, many of which are probably on some action group's must-be-banned list, and we just keep throwing it all into our bodies because we assume the people producing it actually care if it screws us up or not.

Then some scientists develop a vaccine for a virus and we create a 24 page thread at a Mario Williams Signing Day rate of speed. Fascinating stuff! 

• Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 3

8 minutes ago, ~Kostabi~ said:

say what? I don't recall your log in name to have such a hostle post....what the heck?

Sorry man, I mistook your screen name for someone else in this thread...

My apologies, I deleted the post

Edited by Reed83HOF
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, RobbRiddick said:

I won't condemn anyone for choosing to not get vaccinated. However the paranoia of some people does make me laugh, especially an athelete who has probably spent years allowing medical staff to dope him up with all kinds of pain-killing injections and pills without giving the slightest thought about what's in them and what their potential negative long-term effects might be.

Even regular people in society spend their days taking medicines and eating all kinds of ***** with about 1000 ingredients listed on the box, many of which are probably on some action group's must-be-banned list, and we just keep throwing it all into our bodies because we assume the people producing it actually care if it screws us up or not.

Then some scientists develop a vaccine for a virus and we create a 24 page thread at a Mario Williams Signing Day rate of speed. Fascinating stuff! 

The reality is that it has nothing to do with the science. It's about control. There's a subset of the population who believe that rules are for other people.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1

For the record, I agree with him, but do wish Cole would chill out with the social media.  Especially when social media, Twitter specifically, is a small (but loud) subset of America that happens to vehemently disagree with him on this issue.  

We know a lot of players aren’t getting vaccinated.   But they’re not going to war over it on Twitter.   If others were, I’d have no issue with Cole doing so...and maybe he’ll start a movement, but as of now, it seems like a distraction to the level in which he’s doing so.  

You can make a point without shoving all your chips in. 

Edited by SCBills

2 minutes ago, CEN-CAL17 said:

What’s crazy is that they are allowing stadiums and fans get back to 100% normal…… well teams should get back to 100% normal.

You're aware that fans attending have to be vaccinated, right? 

Edited by jeremy2020
  • Thank you (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

I’m glad I didn’t buy his jersey 

This kind of thing is why I don’t buy anyone’s jersey. I stick to generic Bills gear. I never know how some strange guy I’ve never met might let me down. I’m pretty darn familiar with how our Bills can let me down! In fact, I consider myself an expert on that subject! 

• Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, Augie said:

This kind of thing is why I don’t buy anyone’s jersey. I stick to generic Bills gear. I never know how some strange guy I’ve never met might let me down. I’m pretty darn familiar with how our Bills can let me down! In fact, I consider myself an expert on that subject! 

I stopped learning anything about anyone in entertainment that I like... I don't even know Josh Allen's last name. 

1 minute ago, Warcodered said:

Well on a positive note those two are far less likely to threaten to retire over this.

Gabriel Davis clearly agrees with Cole.  

McKenzie is just coming across as defending his guy. 

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Warcodered said:

Well on a positive note those two are far less likely to threaten to retire over this.

I dont look at that as the uprising that some do.....I think that is simply one team mate supporting another......and even if I disagree with Coles take I have no problem with him receiving support from his bills fellow team mates

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

48 minutes ago, Heitz said:

I'm a little confused by the line "I may die of covid, but I'd rather die actually living."  Is he saying that if you get the vaccine, you're not actually living?  Like, might it not be easier to get back to normal life with the vaccine?  Seemed like a good enough reason for me...

I thought the same thing! But, I know a lot of people with this same viewpoint so who knows

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, YoloinOhio said:

I thought the same thing! But, I know a lot of people with this same viewpoint so who knows

He’s saying he wants to not be vaccinated and live life normally.  I, for the life of me, do not understand why we can’t just do that... but alas, here we are. 

• Like (+1) 1