Cole Beasley announces he will not be following Covid protocols, willing to retire

Process

2 minutes ago, jeremy2020 said:

You are aware that arguing with what can only be a severely disturbed individual. His other posts are about how Allen doesn't use his arm strength. 

Show me some video's from last season where he connects on the long ball last season.

I'll wait.

• Eyeroll 1

Just now, YoloinOhio said:

Right on cue 🤗

We are all grown ups, that is why one of the players will refuse to follow the guidelines of getting vaccinated or not getting vaccinated and then be surprised if there are any negative consequences.

2 minutes ago, Boxcar said:

There's a legitimate debate about forced vaccinations in regards to public safety, but we aren't having it. What's the mortality rate threshold a disease has to hit? How infectious must it be? How effective is the vaccine? Instead, we shame people for not "following the science" and just doing as they are told.

Just so I'm not accused, I have gotten my first shot (Canada sucks) and am booked to get my second but I will not be treating people differently based on whether they are vaccinated or not and I think people who do are gross.

I sure hope this post isn't too political since this opinion is contrary to that of some moderators. This applies fully to Beasley's situation.

Yeah, but no one in the NFL is forcing vaccination. Beasley wants to have no travel restrictions and no restrictions on having family with him on the road. Those protocols are to limit the chance of Bease from spread the disease to his teammates.

Don't get vaccinated, that's your right. Refuse to take precautions from potentially spreading the pandemic to your teammates, that's selfish. 

• Like (+1) 5
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Boxcar said:

There's a legitimate debate about forced vaccinations in regards to public safety, but we aren't having it. What's the mortality rate threshold a disease has to hit? How infectious must it be? How effective is the vaccine? Instead, we shame people for not "following the science" and just doing as they are told.

Just so I'm not accused, I have gotten my first shot (Canada sucks) and am booked to get my second but I will not be treating people differently based on whether they are vaccinated or not and I think people who do are gross.

I sure hope this post isn't too political since this opinion is contrary to that of some moderators. This applies fully to Beasley's situation.

Except you seem to be (purposely) misunderstanding the situation. No one is saying holding his feet to the fire for not getting vaccinated. They're holding his feet to the fire because he has chosen to be apart of the NFLPA which has set forth rules along with the NFL for people who don't get vaccinated and instead of saying, 

"I have concerns about being vaccinated and the restrictions on me because I will not be vaccinated, I will hold firm to my beliefs. I'd like to thank my teammates, the Buffalo Bills and the fans for understanding my decision to retire."

He has decided that everything should be changed to accommodate him and his theories making a distraction that has the potential to sink the Bills legitimate Superbowl aspirations. 

2 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

What page is that, the one where the NFLPA let them down? Or the one where they were all planning to shut up about it until one guy started tweeting?

(She is not a player... so whatever she tweets... it is what it is. I would never hold her comments or opinions against her husband, that is not even logical).

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

No one is surprised the there are plenty of ignorant, spoiled, selfish, man-children in the NFL.

It's probably good we get this reminder since we've been having a bit too much of a lovefest with the players lately.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Eyeroll 1

“If” and I mean “if”,  it’s what it initially sounds like, the Bills need to move on from Cole ASAP, and get this behind them so it is not a constant distraction for the locker room and FO. Cole is a damn good slot receiver, arguably one of the best in the league, and it would be a shame to lose that talent, but the team has to do what’s right for the team, Cole individually doesn’t come before the team. If Cole leaves, I hope he retires, as it will have a less negative effect on the cap…, 

Go Bills!!!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Disagree 1