LeSean McCoy Remembering his Buffalo Days

10 hours ago, Man with No Name said:

McCoy was part of a huge transition here and if he really was a problem in Philly, as written up, it shows a lot that he came to Buffalo and GREW UP. Something most people don't pull off until it's too late. 

only fond memories of Shady from this guy. 

I to have fond memories, this whole thread started when I suggested he was brought in to placate fans, was a good runner but we didn't need him to win a SB. We could have used the dollars to get position players, like QB that would allow a stronger future to be built. As compared to other runners we likely won 3 games more over his time here than if we had a much cheaper back. 

In the end east west runners are entertaining but do not win.😁

2 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

I to have fond memories, this whole thread started when I suggested he was brought in to placate fans, was a good runner but we didn't need him to win a SB. We could have used the dollars to get position players, like QB that would allow a stronger future to be built. As compared to other runners we likely won 3 games more over his time here than if we had a much cheaper back. 

In the end east west runners are entertaining but do not win.😁

Yeah McCoy started to frustrate the hell out of me. All the dancing and getting tackled in the backfield for a loss was grinding my gears lol

• Thank you (+1) 1

5 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

McCoy was a great player and he always ran hard and gave his all. By no stretch of the imagination was he ever a good mentor for other players, though. Good friend and teammate? Probably. But a mentor? No way. I'm just glad he didn't get other players into trouble or cause problems in the locker room.

• Like (+1) 1

On 7/2/2021 at 9:24 PM, BADOLBILZ said:

Peter King reported it....... owner Jeff Lurie confirmed it

https://www.bleedinggreennation.com/2015/6/1/8701371/chip-kelly-lesean-mccoy-demarco-murray-quote-oregon-ducks-running-backs-physical-one-cut

What do I get for doing 10 seconds worth of search for you?    People who ask for links for things that are so easy to search themselves are just being argumentative for the sake of it.    I don't mind the banter at all but have some self respect.

you really need to stop being a troll on these boards... NO where in this article did it say anything close to what you said... Again.. Till you show firm proof on comments like this... I wont buy it.

• Like (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, PrimeTime101 said:

you really need to stop being a troll on these boards... NO where in this article did it say anything close to what you said... Again.. Till you show firm proof on comments like this... I wont buy it.

Only if you don't understand the difference between McCoy and a "one cut runner".

But if you want to instead believe the alternative........the McCoy generated narrative that he was traded literally because Kelly wanted to get rid of all the black players.........well be wrong and look ridiculous and racist all at once.

It would be nice if we had more people with EITHER common sense OR an understanding of the game........you don't need both to know that McCoy was wrong.

49 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

Only if you don't understand the difference between McCoy and a "one cut runner".

But if you want to instead believe the alternative........the McCoy generated narrative that he was traded literally because Kelly wanted to get rid of all the black players.........well be wrong and look ridiculous and racist all at once.

It would be nice if we had more people with EITHER common sense OR an understanding of the game........you don't need both to know that McCoy was wrong.

"Kelly traded McCoy because he wouldn't do what the coaching staff in Philly was asking him to do...........which was to be a more straight ahead runner and take the abundantly available yards inside"

you made this statement and again... the link you gave does not talk of it. You sir need to prove the statements you make or not make them at all.

1 hour ago, PrimeTime101 said:

"Kelly traded McCoy because he wouldn't do what the coaching staff in Philly was asking him to do...........which was to be a more straight ahead runner and take the abundantly available yards inside"

you made this statement and again... the link you gave does not talk of it. You sir need to prove the statements you make or not make them at all.

No, I just need to learn not to argue with the ignorant. :lol:

• Haha (+1) 2

56 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

No, I just need to learn not to argue with the ignorant. :lol:

again when you can back your statements up with something substantial let me know. Till then... the second a person has insulted someone is the second you lost good day

2 hours ago, PrimeTime101 said:

again when you can back your statements up with something substantial let me know. Till then... the second a person has insulted someone is the second you lost good day

People like you should ask themselves........how are you advancing a discussion demanding that there is a difference between "one-cut" and "straight ahead"  when the alternative explanation for trading McCoy was "it was because he was black and Chip Kelly is a racist".

Philly got rid of McCoy and added two high profile black RB's.    They also controversially got rid of All Pro guard Evan Mathis.......caucasian.

It was a load of BS from McCoy........who just resisted adapting to the style of run game that Kelly wanted to run.    He did the same thing his first season in Buffalo before finally admitting to himself that he was leaving those yards on the table and running it like it was drawn up in 2016.

• Like (+1) 1

48 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

People like you should ask themselves........how are you advancing a discussion demanding that there is a difference between "one-cut" and "straight ahead"  when the alternative explanation for trading McCoy was "it was because he was black and Chip Kelly is a racist".

Philly got rid of McCoy and added two high profile black RB's.    They also controversially got rid of All Pro guard Evan Mathis.......caucasian.

It was a load of BS from McCoy........who just resisted adapting to the style of run game that Kelly wanted to run.    He did the same thing his first season in Buffalo before finally admitting to himself that he was leaving those yards on the table and running it like it was drawn up in 2016.

So if you want to advance that racist agenda,  feel free to be that guy @PrimeTime101💩

This is the comment you made! this is the comment I am referring to!

You tried to prove it with a link that you said this is proof and none of it is in there

[This is an automated response]

This topic is no longer contributing positively to the community and therefore the discussion has been closed.

Thank you.

• Thank you (+1) 3