Tre's always got jokes (especially at Terry's expense)

The Wiz

10 minutes ago, Draconator said:

I just don't get the love the Bills players have for the Pegulas, and the dysfunction and distrust the Sabres players have for the same Pegulas. 

Unless we're talking about different Pegulas??? 😲

Well....

1. for the Bills, the Pegulas have put into place a GM and Coach that have taken the team to playoffs 3 out of 4 years

2. for the Sabres, the Pegulas have put into place GMs and Coaches that are on track to go from a 7 year playoff drought into an 11 year playoff drought

So, functionally, you could say that they are different Pegulas to the two teams

• Agree 3

21 minutes ago, Draconator said:

I just don't get the love the Bills players have for the Pegulas, and the dysfunction and distrust the Sabres players have for the same Pegulas. 

winning cures everything.

• Agree 4

1 hour ago, Draconator said:

I think it’s more love for Bills “leadership” in general and disdain for Sabres “leadership” in general and not the Pegulas as people. Though there was that time last year where PSE employees were upset about something during the pandemic 

1 hour ago, RiotAct said:

does TPegs call everything that he likes “fantastic”,  and tell his daughters “it’s not the heat that gets you, it’s the humidity”?

Terry should be in the Progressive commercials with Dr. Rick about the parents…. “if you printed out directions from Mapquest to get here…”

• Haha (+1) 6

2 hours ago, Draconator said:

I've never hear any player say anything negative about the Pegulas. They treat Sabres and Bills players like royalty. 

9 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

I've never hear any player say anything negative about the Pegulas. They treat Sabres and Bills players like royalty. 

Eichel and his end of year press conference?