Louis Riddick on NFL Live said the AFC was top heavy

2 hours ago, PatsFanNH said:

Oh he is a good coach! He just fairs poorly against other good to great coaches.. I swear he PEDs himself every time he faces BB lol… 

I think the AFC East is loaded with good to great coaches. I mean outside of the Jets HC the other 3 have shown they are damn good… East should be fun this year.

It will be for us. Everyone else, not so much.

• Like (+1) 2

10 minutes ago, Chicken Boo said:

The Bills were bullied and dominated.  Stop it.

Not really Josh was injured and the schedule got messed up. So, stop it.

18 hours ago, Sammy Watkins' Rib said:

It's all about match ups.  Browns match up really well with the Chiefs. Maybe not as much with the Ravens and Bills. Titans are definitely a team that should not be slept on either though. 

Browns only match up if KC is rusty, and Mahomes is injured and taken out halfway through a game they already scored 19 points in. If that stuff happens the Browns are a good match up against them... They just need the starting QB to get taken out.

Edited by TBBills

36 minutes ago, Chicken Boo said:

Sounds like excuses.  42-16 and the Tians had 1 practice leading up to the game.

Not excuses just the truth. Who knows if the Titan even make the playoffs this year. 

Edited by TBBills

Colts are really good, depends on how Wentz picks it up, but he's back with Reich. 

Ravens will be a tough out but a Perpetual disappointment until they can get a consistent passing game.

Browns are good, I'm still skeptical on them but I think it's all the previous losing that makes me not want to believe in them honestly. 

Chiefs and Bills are 1 and 2 IMO. 1 and 2 don't always win though.

3 hours ago, TBBills said:

Browns only match up if KC is rusty, and Mahomes is injured and taken out halfway through a game they already scored 19 points in. If that stuff happens the Browns are a good match up against them... They just need the starting QB to get taken out.

They have a running game. Which helps. Putting points on the Chiefs defense requires utilizing the RB's and TE's. See the super bowl for a good example. Bucs absolutely destroyed them with RB's and TE's. Raiders also had a lot of success twice with a good commitment to the RB's and TE's. The Browns offensive philosophy uses the RB's and TE's far more than our WR centric offense. 

Browns were also a fluky touchback away from possibly going into the half only down 6 with Mahomes playing the entire first half.  

That said, I like the Bills over the Browns but it is different match ups. 

• Haha (+1) 1

On 6/18/2021 at 2:18 PM, GoBills808 said:

It will be for us. Everyone else, not so much.

You should feel that way! Bills are a damn good team!  I think the fact the East is tough D wise is going make it harder for the Bills get Home field threw out the playoffs.  

On 6/18/2021 at 11:35 AM, PatsFanNH said:

Steelers really need a young QB to take over for Big Ben, their D is scary good, I also think they are the best coached team in the North. So I see the Steelers winning the division again this year as their D wins them a lot of games and Tomlin will help them win 1 or 2 they shouldn’t.  

I think they benefited from an easier schedule last year. They avoided the chiefs.    Agree their D will win the games but I suspect that Ben’s arm will be a limitation earlier this season. They will struggle at the end of the season again. 

agree with @Sammy Watkins' Rib that running the ball is key to beating the chiefs. Joe Marino had some really good stats on games they’ve lost.

Titans are so interesting. With that defense will they have to pass more?  Will they be patient enough to keep pounding the rock?  If they get impatient I don’t think it’ll go there way as well.  Someone quoted the final score of that game last year but it was a comedy of errors (Roberts had two TOs that lead to easy TDs). 

On 6/20/2021 at 1:18 PM, TBBills said:

On 6/20/2021 at 1:47 PM, Chicken Boo said:

Sounds like excuses.  42-16 and the Tians had 1 practice leading up to the game.

You're both right.

Josh's recent injury, Tre White basically "opting out" for the week, and the uncertainty of the weeks scheduling threw us off our game. Meanwhile, all the backlash helped steel the Titans that week and they showed up ready and PO'ed, and knocked us around. Not to mention a gameplan that had Josh throw his first pass of the game to.. *checks notes*... Andre Roberts (which lead to a pop-up interception).

There were multiple factors that played into us getting handed our worst butt-whooping of the season at the hands of the Nashville Plague Rats.

Edited by DrDawkinstein
  • Like (+1) 1

On 6/16/2021 at 9:04 PM, Estro said:

I take the Ravens off that list. The Ravens are a very good regular season team, that can pound on avg to below avg teams with a solid defense and dominant run game......

But in the playoffs when they face the top offense they are done.  They're passing offense gives them next to no shot of winning 3 or 4 straight in the playoffs.

I don't know man, they came really close to beating us.  

18 hours ago, PatsFanNH said:

You should feel that way! Bills are a damn good team!  I think the fact the East is tough D wise is going make it harder for the Bills get Home field threw out the playoffs.  

There are two things that make it tough for the Bills in regards to Home field.  One, that they cut it down to only 1 team gets the bye.  That's already hurt once.  And second is KC, they're tough.  And the Bills have to play them in KC. 

One thing going for the Bills, to me, the AFC East looks like a cake walk, especially when one looks at the QBs.  The Bills swept the division last year and 2 out of the 3 (NY +Miami) have downgraded their QBs (Fitz/Darnold > Tua/Zach).  And NE's QB not only stunk last year but looked to be on the decline and they picked up a mediocre QB. 

4 hours ago, TBBills said:

B.c you think they're good.

It's about match ups which seems to be something that you want to ignore or assume has no significance. There's a reason why we were manhandled twice by the Chiefs. It largely has to do with our style of play vs. there's. 

As currently constructed and until our game plan and philosophy changes Browns are a better match up against the Chiefs and that's with Mayfield being a much inferior QB to Allen. But that's just Browns vs. Cheifs. Browns may be over matched against the other top teams like the Titans, Bills and Ravens. 

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, nucci said:

why are you laughing at the Browns?

Because the Bills had their first really good season in 20+ years and some fans don’t know how to deal with the success.  It’s as if the only the team In the league that has even a 1% chance to beat us is KC.  

• Like (+1) 1